Your opinion on pruning? Advice? Please add yours

GROWITSTICKY

i have a couple ak47 x sensi star plants. both female both 13 days into 12/12. one came out looking more like a sensi star so it has nice thick branches which are now starting to fill up nice. the leafs are starting to grow thick along the stem. the little sugar leafs right before all the pistils come.

the other one is a bushy ass plant. like so frikkin bushy im worried. i fimmed it early and ended up with 10 nice big branches all even at the top. but as you go down the stems the little branches that grow are so abundant its crazy. i took about 30 so far as clones but that was a couple weeks ago. theres still so many that light is not getting through and now the lower leafs, fans are starting to yellow..
13 days into 12 12 is way too early to start yellowing right?
anyway i was wondering what yall think about getting in there and cutting off the skinny long branches that fill the interior of the bush...to get light and air moving better.

i used to grow 15 plants under the 400hps and 600hps i have in my spot. i grew 6 this time. 1 sensi star, 2 star47, 2 super lemon haze, and a purple haze 1.. oh and i also have a nice bubblegum in there. my point is, so plants grow according to their space? because these things are 3 times the size they were last grow. will a plant take more room up and grow larger just because it has the space?

I got some pretty thick colas in there before when it was crowded . im excited to see what happens this time. as far as stretch and flowering goes i have allways fed my girls the veg nutes with the flower nutes added i do this till 3 weeks into flower then drop it and add a bloombooster to the flower nutes till about 2 weeks from harvest when i start the final flush. is this formula adding to the stretch?.

sounds good man, I saw a guy post he uses veg and bloom nutes together with molasses all the way through the grow, well from 3 weeks out of soil, never heard of that one before, peace man! :tokin:

Well i keep reading things that say contradictory shit. like first something says do not give n cuz it promotes stretch then they say if you dont give n theyll yellow prematurly. . stretch i can deal with i guess.
but about those tiny little branches inside the plant that get no light. or will taking em stress her out?. theres so many. this ak x sensi star is the bushiest plant ive ever had going. indoor anyway. also do you think a 400hps and a 600hps are providing enough lite in a 4 1/2 foot wide by 5 foot long?

Well i keep reading things that say contradictory shit. like first something says do not give n cuz it promotes stretch then they say if you dont give n theyll yellow prematurly. . stretch i can deal with i guess.
but about those tiny little branches inside the plant that get no light. or will taking em stress her out?. theres so many. this ak x sensi star is the bushiest plant ive ever had going. indoor anyway. also do you think a 400hps and a 600hps are providing enough lite in a 4 1/2 foot wide by 5 foot long?

the lights are good, I have some really bushy plants and I thin those bottom tiny branches out in veg, peace

theres still so many that light is not getting through and now the lower leafs, fans are starting to yellow..

Is this a soil grow? If so, what size pots/buckets are you using?

The fan leaves on mine turned yellow and I was growing in 3.5 gallon pots/buckets. (5x5x6.5 tent, 600w hps with 7 plants)

Well the plants are in 5 gal buckets with promix. i added wormshit and perlite. . and since there is a 400hps and a 600hps i move em in a circle to get all a chance in the middle. wouldnt the sweet spot be in the middle of tights? where theyd get the lumens from both lights?
i know one of the things i do wrong is i should probably figure out a feeding schedule and stick to it. i try to keep a journal so at leeast i can go back and look at what i did to em. but i am growing 6 different strains . i have 7 plants flowering and it seems they all need different shit
i noticed today that all my soil ph are just above 7. is this normal for promix 15 days into flowering?.
by the way today is the 1st day where i didnt wake up to plants 2 inches taller. im pretty sure they are done stretching. they took this turn in the last 2 days where they stopped getting taller and now have a ton of white hairs. day 15 flower. im thinkin i should move to tiger bloom 2-8-4 and ginormous 0-18-16. my last watering i gave em veg nutes becuz of the yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom