420 Magazine Background

Zip Your Fly Dude!

Cozmo

SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (AP) -- Too bad nobody told him his fly was down.

A 22-year-old man was arrested for drug possession after police found a marijuana pipe and drugs stashed in his underwear.

Police made the arrest after they found the man's car stuck in a ditch in Wilson. According to a criminal complaint, the man's pants were undone and officers asked if there was anything illegal in his clothing.

Authorities said they found a pipe and a small amount of marijuana.

The Sheboygan man was charged with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, felony marijuana possession and operating a vehicle after having his license revoked, police said.

Website: CBS 46: News and Weather for Atlanta, GA, WGCL, CBS46.com | Unzipped Fly Leads Cops To Marijuana Stash In Man's Underwear

hossua34

Gentle Jesus... I didn't realize this but in Wisconsin, any second possession charge is a felony. Remind me never to live there.

alienhed420

My boy lives in sheboygan/Shevegas wi. Yeah the cops are nazis there. It's ridiculous. anytime i visit man they hassle people walkin out of bars and generally have this bad attitude. Yeah they suck.

hossua34

Yeah I'm not sure how they can make ANY second possession a felony. So what, that means if I get caught twice with a joint I'm facing automatic jail time, no right to buy firearms, vote, three strikes laws, etc etc??? Talk about retarded.

Top Bottom