Zong

B-WOOD_Smokers

I went to this guys house and hit out of this bong that was made by ZONG. Does anyone know where i can find one of these on the internet somewhere. There is no headshops where i live so thats out of the question

Dank420 said:
Get a PHX Trinity, walk up to your friend and say "boo yah mother trucker, my bongs better then your bong"
Ummmm........ yeah I guess so, but isn't that like $450 or so? I'd rather walk up to the dude with a budget glass bong and a sack of herijuana or true blueberry and tell him his dank is like schwag weed..... I like smoking the best green I can find everytime & its probably why I've held out buying a spendy glass bong, I do have nice glass pieces but not like ROOR or PHX..........:peace:

RooR kicks ass, thats what i'm gonna go with once i get the money, but i'll have to go off the net, they closed all the headshops around me, i have to drive a couple of hours to find the closest one

B-WOOD_Smokers said:
Okay I just found out that zong quit making bongs 5 years ago, So No Zong. Whats the next best thing to a Zong?

RooRs are the shit

I'd say if you've never hit a brand name quality bong. Then just get a nice looking glass on glass bong, and save some money. There isn't really a reason to spend that much money. You can find something that will work for you much cheaper. Its all about you.

No one I know has even seen a RooR, PHx, or any other nice bongs. I say if your happy with it, then good. Don't worry about braging rights or anything else.

^^ what he said. Me personally if I was gonna spit out $400-$500 I'd just go and get the volcano lol. Just get a nice looking glass on glass bong for a reasonable price. Zongs are nice, or something like Marshal has :bongrip: :bong:

Back
Top Bottom