Buddyz Cleaning Kit

RooRman

These actually work really well especially for cleaning waterpipes despite being so simple. I bought one today for $9.95 at a local shop. It is basically two strong magnets with a scrubby pad on one of them. You drop the part with the scrubber into the waterpipe and use the other hadle part to guide the brush around to clean it. It also comes with a smaller metal piece that can be used for very tight spaces.

This got my RooR pipe really freakin clean using this kit and iso. alcohol. Only downside is the large part would not fit through the tight ice catches or the 14mm downstem on one of my RooR, so I had to use the little part to clean the whole piece, no big deal though still worked great! I also HIGHLY recommend it for anyone who has a Zong pipe or Zong look-a-like. It is the only way to get into those cone parts on the Zong and I can see of no better way to clean it. This is a very good product even though it is so simple it's almost stupid.:laughtwo:

It really scrubs better than iso and salt I think, but thats just my opinion.

Yes it is cool, and for only 10$ it's really worth it especially if you have more than one waterpipe. lol. How did you even manage to clean the beakers of those beutiful PHX's before you got one Teg? My beaker RooR was SO difficult to clean before I got this, it's much better than standing their shaking the iso and salt around for a half an hour only to get it partially clean.

I have a suggestion for whoever made this kit. Make a slightly smaller size cleaning magnet as well as the larger one and the really small one. The current one will not fit into a 14mm downstem, and it takes a longer time to clean the whole pipe using the little one. Anyone else agree?

Back
Top Bottom