Cleaning tip.

RooRman

I just tried a new thing while cleaning one of my waterpipes that I thought I would share because it worked quite well. Along with the Iso. and salt I normally use to clean I also cut both the ends off of a cotton swab and threw them in as well. They helped scrub the parts that I could not reach with a brush as I shook them around inside. It was one of those "Z" waterpipes and it worked very well considering I could not scrub out those cone parts on it with a brush. Just thought I would share.

My head shop sells wires that have a plastic tough brush on the end, bends around any loop or turn and cleans every spot.

Yes I have a wire brush and they are great. However there are some places it will just not reach, like in the case of this "Z" pipe. It also helped to soak the swabs in alcohol and let them rest on the dirtiest spots before shaking it up. I must say it do work well.

I've heard of that before. Good to see it helped. I wouldn't suggest anyone try it on a pipe. It may be hard to get them out. Trust me getting things stuck in a glass pipe is not very fun.

SlimDog53185 said:
I've heard of that before. Good to see it helped. I wouldn't suggest anyone try it on a pipe. It may be hard to get them out. Trust me getting things stuck in a glass pipe is not very fun.

Very true SlimDod, I would only use this method for a hard to clean waterpipe.

Back
Top Bottom