Congratulations to StoneOtter the winner of 420 Magazine’s Grow Journal of the Month!
His winning journal is Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds.
This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community.
All members are welcome to nominate other members’ journals and vote on a winner each month. We ask that everyone please consider the following factors when suggesting nominees and voting on this contest:
- Frequent Activity & Updates – Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
- Attention To Detail – Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
- Quality Photography – Pictures should be clear and of good quality
- Proper Grammar & Structure – Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
- General Forum Conduct – Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
- Stays On Topic – Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
- Responds To Questions – Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
- Explains Well & Offers Advice – Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
- Promotes our Sponsors – Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors‘ products whenever possible
The winner receives “Grow Journal of the Month” title and the following Prize Package:
420 Magazine: 420 Magazine T-shirt, 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control – 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Blue Planet Nutrients: Elite 3-Part Gallon, 3.5 oz Easy Weed, 8 oz Cal-Mag Pro Formula
NextLight: NextLight 420h – LED Grow Light
– Fruit Punch (5 seeds)
– Chronic Thunder (5 seeds)
– Girl Scout Cookies (5 seeds)
– White Widow (5 seeds)
– Northern Lights #5 X Haze (5 seeds)
Members may only win this title once per year.
Thank you, StoneOtter, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here.