Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piss test in 3 days

Post Thanks / Like

Piss test in 3 days

I have a piss test in 3 days and i bought some CHF cleansing liquid, does anyone know how effective it is? and how soon before the test should i drink it?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the directions EXACTLY. Drink mass quantities of liquid for 48 hours before. I mean gallons. Take a vitamin the night before so your pee is yellow.
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Post Thanks / Like
    i smoked an L last night and its a test for a new job, i have been drinking mad water, already consumed a gallon this morning, what kind of vitamin are you talking about pongo? and do i take the drink the night before or an hour or so before i go to the test?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: piss test in 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by coachp
    I have a piss test in 3 days and i bought some CHF cleansing liquid, does anyone know how effective it is? and how soon before the test should i drink it?
    I'm the same boat as "coachp"... HELP!!!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

yea, my bro smokes hella & he got tested a day after he smoked but he knew it was coming so he drank about 4 gallons of water before & he passed.

Post Thanks / Like

Check out the FAQ section for more info.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: piss test in 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by bingbong55
    How long has it been since you last smoked, how much was it, and also don't smoke anymore.
    If it's a doctors physical, they only check for Diebetes. Even if they found THC, I heard they can't tell anyone.
    i had a NHS drugs test last thursday and they dont screen for cannabis becuase they think its unessecary! booyah

Post Thanks / Like

:pimp:I have to take a piss test to get a job with the post office tomorrow. I have passed drug tests before with less notice by taking a drink called ua flush extreme. The problem I have today is I went to gnc they told me that no store in ma sells it anymore. Does anyone out there know of another product I can get that actually works?
    Last edited by BIGG_MIZZ; 11-10-2005 at 01:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

i smoked an L last night and its a test for a new job, i have been drinking mad water, already consumed a gallon this morning, what kind of vitamin are you talking about pongo? and do i take the drink the night before or an hour or so before i go to the test?
    yeah keep drinking water, then take the detox like a hour or two before the test. Then keeping drinking water all the way to the testing place.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

quit smoking 48 hours minimum ahead of time drinks lots of water up intil the test but drink the detox 2 hours before put water in empty detox bottle cap shake drink drink more water piss a few times take 2 b-12 vitamins for piss color piss a little in the bowl middle in the cup end in the bowl u should be good. i like to use ready clean get the red it taste the best

good luck its worked for

Post Thanks / Like

anything with mass amounts of B Vitamins...
    A Red Bull would work (the energy drink).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Radunzel
    i had a NHS drugs test last thursday and they dont screen for cannabis becuase they think its unessecary! booyah
    National Honor Society?
    Lol, they would lose a lot of members.
    It's funny that two of the best students in my high school were huge heads.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bingbong55
    How long has it been since you last smoked, how much was it, and also don't smoke anymore.
    If it's a doctors physical, they only check for Diebetes. Even if they found THC, I heard they can't tell anyone.

I have a pee test in 5 days and i wieght 220lbs. please help

I have been smoking this whole year. i smoke at least a blunt a day and i wieght 220lbs with some extra bodyfat. unexpected new job openning so im not prepaired. I have to take a pee test in 5 days. Which detox will work best for my wieght in such sort notice? What should i do in the mean time to lower my toxin levels? my gf says to do the cabbage soup diet which doctors use to get rid of fat before operations but i dont have 7 days to do it. Since i have only 5 days is working out a bad idea or a good idea? I need a list of things to do. please help me

Post Thanks / Like

I Have An Salive Drug Test Tommorow What Can I Do

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOVE WEED
    I Have An Salive Drug Test Tommorow What Can I Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast