Thread: Smoked weed for first time and

Post Thanks / Like

Smoked weed for first time and

i smoked for the first time on friday night, i took two hits. I didn't expect to get this call for a interview today but i did and i got the job. but the forms asked about drugs about 5 or 6 times and asked about drug test just as many. so will i pass or not since it was my first time?

i have to test either tomorrow or the next day

Post Thanks / Like

Re: smoked weed for first time and

drink a 1/2 gallon of water the night and a 1/2 the day before of your test and a vitiman b12. hopefully it will dilute your urine enough that the test doesnt detect it.
    luck on gettin a job
    we must go through hell to know the true beauty of heaven.
    "if what you keep holds truth inside, stand up defend, or lay down and die." P.O.D.
    "How infinitesimal is the importance of anything I do, but how infinitely important it is that I do it." --Voltaire

*disclaimer: i am crazy

Post Thanks / Like

ive heard you can drink 2 red bulls the day of just make sure you pee before your test. oO and ive taken a pee test just 4 days after smoking and i passed

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah just drink lost of water the day of, should be fine.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

what, marijuana stays in the blood till up to 30 days or some shit like this, doesn't it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davix View Post
    what, marijuana stays in the blood till up to 30 days or some shit like this, doesn't it?
    It depends on how much you smoke, how often you smoke, what potency you smoke, your weight, and your metabolism, among other things. Generally, a first time smoker, it should be out in a few days, I would say 5-10.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The active THC stays in your blood for a few hours. The inactive metabolite stays detectable for as many as 7-30 days for the majority of users.

I fully agree that drinking a lot of fluids is very important however I'd suggest some Gatoraide be mixed in so you don't over dilute your electrolytes. Drinking too much water at once can be dangerous.

Post Thanks / Like

it can stay in your blood system for about 3-6 hours or a week at the most. but dat is just what i heard

Post Thanks / Like

for hard users it will stay in your fat and that is why it takes up to a month for it to go away. sence it was your first time and you only took 2 hits just try to drink a lot of fluids and try to exercise if you can.