Possible drug test in a few days

Monty0420

Hello everyone, well a little background first I am probably considered a heavy smoker considering that between me and my girl we go through about 7grams every 7-10 not only that but I am a big guy (5'10 & about 220) even though I workout about 4-5 times a week. I stopped smoking on Friday after I found out that I got the opportunity to interview for a job I have wanted for a while but now I am worried that I might be getting drug tested here soon. Is there any way to pass that drug test or am I up the creek without a paddle?

I would recommend a synthetic urine, if you are in a position to use that. Meaning you will not be observed and your test is strictly a drug test and is not apart of a physical. If this is your situation, we offer 2 options:

Incognito belt & Sub-Solution

If you need more information, please feel free to contact our customer support at 1.866.900.5656 and one of our customer service reps will be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout

Back
Top Bottom