Drug test in two days

teddyb

I have to do a drug test because I got hired on at Sprint and I'm worried I won't pass.
I smoked one blunt about 2-3 weeks ago and havent smoked since then
I'm getting a lot of conflicting responses to my question

I'm a female, 19, not active at all, I drink loads of tea but never water,
I'm about 140 lbs and 5'10.

I've heard anywhere between 3-5 days all the way to 30. It's a non dot
Ecup test.

Am I in the clear or completely screwed?

Ps, I currently work at a fitness store that has loads of fat burners,
Should I be popping those during my shift?

fat burners are risky because its burning the fat off putting the thc stored in your body back through your system. With your weight and the time since your last smoke you are borderline for passing IMO. Ecup tests I believe are the simple strip on the cup. Meaning you pee in it and the strip on the cup reads it no pouring or syringe sampling is needed by the tester. If it's been closer to 3 weeks and not closer to two i would say you would be ok to pass. Stay away from those fat burner it would probally cause a positive for thc in your system. Drink water the next couple days and remain inactive this close to your test because just like the fat burners exercise will also cause you to burn fat which in turn will cause small amounts of thc to show up. Exercise would only help with the test was a couple weeks out and you would want to do it until the last couple days then stop and drink plenty of water. Sorry for my rambling im a bit high right now..:goodluck::tokin:

It's closer to 3 weeks I think. I honestly can't remember. Should I be drinking a shit load of water?
I think I'm gonna hit up this toke store and buy a home test. If the ecup is something so simple will diluting my urine help?

yes lots of water and its a good idea to test at home before hand:thumb:. You cannot dilute it will be able to tell you diluted it. You should be ok with these steps and once again :goodluck:

High there. I think you should find a friend that doesn't smoke and is not pregnant and have them pee in a condom and the day of the test rap it in handwarmers and hide it. Btw, from what I read you sound hot.

The fact that it is an Ecup test works in your favor because the cut-ff level is 50ng, which is pretty high.

If you had never used before, then you will be ok, but if you have smoked in the past, I would suggest a natural detox product like the One Shot Concentrate to be sure. This will mask any residue drug metabolites that may be left in your system for the time of the test.

Back
Top Bottom