Drug Testing and Me

bubblekarma

Hey guys! So I have a few concerns. For right now, I know that I am 100% clean. I have been clean trying to find a job. I desperately want to smoke but it is a very insecure job market. I only have a part time job and am actively looking for better and full time employment. (Off Topic, I just finished college and am trying to find a job in my career field. Right now I could only get a low based low pay part time job, while I am still looking for better). I never have been or will be a heavy smoker. Usually I smoke a bowl or 2 on the weekends, and not every weekend either. I also weigh about 240lbs and do not exercise.

So here is where my questions/concerns come in. I never know when a job opportunity will come up and I never know when or what point in the interview process they drug test.

So I am wondering, based on what you know about me, what would you recommend for me to test clean and be able to smoke occasionally when I want?

I have looked at the detox drinks. The only problem is I don't know what day I would need to take it. They could test me on the day of the interview, or the day I start, or who knows when exactly in the hiring process a drug test would happen. So I am kinda stuck. I have only taken 1 drug test for employment ever, and that was before I started smoking.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

I suggest that since your clean put some of your own urine in the freezer, that way you can sub with your own urine. If its placed in an airtight vacumsealed container it can last 1 year in the freezer. Detox drinks don't work so save your money, and most jobs don't test you at the interview. Now that you have put up some clean urine smoke your little heart out.

To defrost your urine, just warm it with hot tap water and then to keep it warm wrap some hand warmers around it, and conceal it, and your golden. Good luck too ya.

Synthetic urine is your best bet. You don't have to change your lifestyle and with a little practice you can be prepared for any randoms that may come up.

Hey thanks for the replies. Does the freezing of your own urine really work?

Also, how would you suggest carrying a synthetic urine package to keep it warm and not being uncomfortable?

Yep it works. But you can only reheat it once and it will start to go bad. If you're given a day or 2 of notice its not a problem, but if you need something to be on you at all times you'll need synthetic urine.
You also might pickup some cheap thc test strips off of ebay. I get them for about $1.25 each. Then you can experiment and see how much you can smoke and how long it takes you to get clean. If you go that way read up on dillution, it will help you pass if you're just a light smoker.

Back
Top Bottom