Problem with autos? Need some advice

Giorkos1

Hello everyone,
I have 4 northern lights auto from green house seeds on their 65th day from seed. I am using a 300w LED from hydro Mars(which is a sponsor I checked .), also I am providing the plants with nuke blooms(alga bloom from PLAGRON) every time I am watering them since I changed the light schedule to 12/12

It seems to me that the plants are far from finishing, they developed a strong nice smell, also they have big white pistils, which I can notice now that some of them are changing to darker colour.

P.s This is my first grow

Any advice is welcome.
Thank you in advance

420-magazine-mobile586366248.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1016810468.jpg
420-magazine-mobile643115188.jpg
420-magazine-mobile966464527.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1762546119.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1124764839.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Giorkos,

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, the issue may be that you switched your lighting to 12/12. With autos, you leave them on the same light cycle for the entire grow. I grow only autos and actually have 4 of the same LED you use. I am not sure what to tell you as far as lighting, hopefully someone with a better idea will show up. If it were me, I would think I would add an hour every 2 or 3 days until I got back up to 18/6 or wherever you started.

Best of luck

Hi Giorkos,

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, the issue may be that you switched your lighting to 12/12. With autos, you leave them on the same light cycle for the entire grow. I grow only autos and actually have 4 of the same LED you use. I am not sure what to tell you as far as lighting, hopefully someone with a better idea will show up. If it were me, I would think I would add an hour every 2 or 3 days until I got back up to 18/6 or wherever you started.

Best of luck

Thank you, i will try increase the hours as you said, and from next time i will leave them on the same light cycle.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom