Botanicare recipe

1dube57

Hello, does anyone have recipe for using botanicare pro bloom, liquid karma, tea, hydroplex, vitamino, silica blast. Can't seem to find the mixture I need. Any help would be wonderful. Tnks

Botanicares website is outdated.the custom calculator does' nt list all the supplements to put on the chart so you can get a accurate formula. There predetermed recipe does the same, lack of supplements. If you mix everything according to the supplements on the back of the bottle your ppm is sky high..

I checked out the Botanicare site. The calculator is definitely broken, and if used, will destroy your crop. I contacted support by email and asked them to fix it. If you look at the nutrient jug, or the websites product description, the proper dose is listed there....

IF you use Pure BLend Pro Grow / Bloom, plus other nutrients, lower the ML per gallon for Grow / Bloom by 30% as a starting point before adding the other stuff....if you use Z7, use even less.

I use botanicare stuff. I ignore the online thing. The schedule on the side of the bottles gives you an idea -but make it lighter. Even for heavy feeders I never go beyond 1200 ppm at most. Sativas max out at 750 ppm. I mainly use just the PBP bloom and grow- everything else is optional. Hydroplex is handy for using in flower when you feel you want to cut the N down as low as possible.

Back
Top Bottom