Thread: How did herb change you ?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

How did herb change you ?

it changed me alot.theres too much to type so im just gonna say that my life has been peacefully great ever since my first encounter with weed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Herb changed my life by getting me high. Nuff said.
    Medical Marijuana user - OCBC Card Holder - Prop. 215 Patient - MariCare's #1 Customer

"I hear the secrets that you keep, when you're talkin in your sleep."

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    none at all really, i stayed mostly the same

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weed is the best possible way to pass time. And it has made me more social.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    weed has made me a much more chill person. It has also made me grow up kinda fast cause of being busted. when i can smoke again im sure it will do more to change me maybe i will be good at video games again...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely changed me...I was a huge glavin. I guess I still am, but I'm a chill glavin :cool:

Post Thanks / Like
    once i started smoking again about a year ago, i kinda became a hippy lol. but its all for the better, i feel my mind is much more peaceful and expanded since i've been using

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's made my life a much more happier and less stressed place to be. not that it was bad before.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pot has fucked me over time and time again but not because of the actual pot itself.
    that is really cool to say, most people blame the pot, but you are one of the enlightened........

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pot has changed me in the best way. Before i started smoking i was a loser prep and liked doing community service and shit like that i hate that shit now its so queer. Its made me kind of a loser in school but i dont give a shit. I LOVE POT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by potheadfred
    Pot has changed me in the best way. Before i started smoking i was a loser prep and liked doing community service and shit like that i hate that shit now its so queer. Its made me kind of a loser in school but i dont give a shit. I LOVE POT!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Uh, lay off the weed buddy.

For me, weed has made me more relaxed, and see many things in different ways. I can concentrate on certain things better, and I've had some of my best times while high. I've became friends with many people; some that I've never met before, and some that I never really liked before, because weed brings everyone together. But if I could go back in time to the first time I smoked weed, that'd kick ass. (and I'd do it again)

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by puLse

For me, weed has made me more relaxed, and see many things in different ways. I can concentrate on certain things better, and I've had some of my best times while high. I've became friends with many people; some that I've never met before, and some that I never really liked before, because weed brings everyone together. But if I could go back in time to the first time I smoked weed, that'd kick ass. (and I'd do it again)
    exactly

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by potheadfred
    Sounds like it changed you for the worse. Just my two cents.

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by puLse

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, weed has made me more social, and i think maybe a lil dumber haha, i'm like perma-fried, i have major blonde moments, but it makes me and my friends laugh, so we have more fun....weed is just great!
    MaRy HaD a LiTtLe BuD iT wAs TiGhT aNd GrEeN aNd EvErYwHeRe ThAt MaRy WeNt ThEy HaD tO cLeAn ThE sCrEeN! :D

But I would not feel so all alone, everybody must get stoned.
    Bob Dylan

Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route