Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Abrams Report

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r0achclip
    O'Reilly is the only biased one there, but he's still for legalization.He said if we want to sit in our basement and smoke weed he ain't got no problem with that, but as soon as we take it outside then we should be arrested.FOX is the best source, because they get right to the point, not like liberals -coughs- John Kerry -coughs- who try and be everything to everyone.That right there's gonna be his downfall.
    Wtf? Did you just say, "FOX is the best source... not like... John Kerry?" You DO realize that FOX is a news netowork, and John Kerry is a politician, right? Tell me you realize this. Lie if you have to, but just tell me. You'd be better off comparing FOX to CNN or MSNBC.

*sigh*

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    Wtf? Did you just say, "FOX is the best source... not like... John Kerry?" You DO realize that FOX is a news netowork, and John Kerry is a politician, right? Tell me you realize this. Lie if you have to, but just tell me. You'd be better off comparing FOX to CNN or MSNBC.

*sigh*
    No, I was comparing Liberals to Conservatives.

That did come off wrong though.My fault.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Breathless
    OMG, no. Kerry would tax the rich more and keep the tax level on the poor and middle class basically the same. Also, when did Kerry EVER come up in my statement? Uhhhh, he didn't.

Oh, who proposed to ban gay marriages?
    You were attacking Bush, so I attacked Kerry.Also you said Bush was taking away peoples rights, which I suppose you were talking of the Patriot Act.

I also think gay marriage should be banned.

Post Thanks / Like
    You were attacking Bush, so I attacked Kerry.Also you said Bush was taking away peoples rights, which I suppose you were talking of the Patriot Act.

I also think gay marriage should be banned.
    You didn't suppose, you assumed. And why should gay marriages be banned? To keep the sanctity of marriage, or because you want to keep people from rights that are guaranteed to them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Breathless
    You didn't suppose, you assumed. And why should gay marriages be banned? To keep the sanctity of marriage, or because you want to keep people from rights that are guaranteed to them.
    Because when you choose a certain lifestyle you choose to make certain sacrifices.Like, not having children and getting married.

Post Thanks / Like
    They only make the sacrafices because people like you force them to. Again, that's like hitting your wife for talking back to you, and blaming her for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    They only make the sacrafices because people like you force them to. Again, that's like hitting your wife for talking back to you, and blaming her for it.
    Yeah dude, there is no reason for marrige to be denied to two consenting individuals.

Post Thanks / Like
    No, it's just like murdering someone.You give up your freedom because you chose to murder someone.We didn't force them to make the choice to be gay anymore than someone forced dude to kill someone.

Post Thanks / Like
    No, it's just like murdering someone.You give up your freedom because you chose to murder someone.We didn't force them to make the choice to be gay anymore than someone forced dude to kill someone.
    What are you talking about? They did nothing to harm anyone else. They don't deserve to be punished.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by j842p
    What are you talking about? They did nothing to harm anyone else. They don't deserve to be punished.
    I'm not saying they hurt anyone.I'm saying we ain't force them to make that choice.Anytime you make a choice you know there are going to be consequences.Just like murdering someone, you know your going to jail, but you do it anyway.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, there is absolutly NO reason why same sex marriges should be illegal. You have NO arguments. The only reason there is a consequence is because people like you MAKE consequences for them.

Post Thanks / Like
    r0ach, do you understand how fucking retarded your agrument is? It boils down to this:

"We should punish them because they know they'll get punished"

Its a circular argument. It's the EXACT same agrument the government uses when they say, "We don't let you smoke weed because its illegal"

Post Thanks / Like
    r0ach, do you understand how fucking retarded your agrument is? It boils down to this:

"We should punish them because they know they'll get punished"

Its a circular argument. It's the EXACT same agrument the government uses when they say, "We don't let you smoke weed because its illegal"
    That's the same argument for any crime.Actually anything you do.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's the same argument for any crime.Actually anything you do.
    So you would be okay with a prohibition of rap music if the argument was,

"You shouldn't listen to rap music because it's illegal. It's okay for us to punish you because it was your choice to listen to it"

If you do... oh my god...

Post Thanks / Like
    So you would be okay with a prohibition of rap music if the argument was,

"You shouldn't listen to rap music because it's illegal. It's okay for us to punish you because it was your choice to listen to it"

If you do... oh my god...
    No, because that wasn't in place when I started listening to rap music.If it was always like that, then yeah, I would be okay with it.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast