LED lights

Lilgrower

Hey grow community. Im having some trouble. That is with which led lights will be fit for my plants. More specifically which led lights can i get at home depot. Check out my grow post if you have the chance

Sent from my LGMS210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Home Depot doesnt have fancy grow lights but they have what you need if you are doing a small DIY grow. Just get regular 14w LED screw in bulbs. If you plan to veg and bloom under the same bulbs home depot will likely have 5000k and 2700k color temp readily available in bulk so I would try to pick up a mix of those. I would shoot for around 17-25 watts per square foot in veg and 35-50 watts per square foot bloom. Cheers

:volcano-smiley:

Hi all I've got 3 bestva 1500w led lights dose anyone no anything Bout them or use them my tent is 2.4 x2.4x1.2 m thanks need to find some trust in led lights as I use hps as a rule???

Hi all I've got 3 bestva 1500w led lights dose anyone no anything Bout them or use them my tent is 2.4 x2.4x1.2 m thanks need to find some trust in led lights as I use hps as a rule???
Hi Sheadyboy, I don't know their lights yet, but if you trust me, we are in the LED grow lights about 9 years, almost the oldest led grow lights makers among this industry.
From my opinion, LED is advance to some degree, but to benefit from LED grow lights, you also needs to use a lot real wattage; For example, if you needs to replace a 600 hps, you will still need an LED that is around 500~600w reall wattage, otherwise you might not get the same yield. but if LED grow lights also needs to spent that much energy, why would we choose them: ???
- With the same quanity yields you might get from LED compared with HPS, you will get better quality ones
- As leds are less heat. you can save from the heating systems, Such as you use to use AC, but now, you might only need fans
- LEDs has slower light loss rate, that means, you can use one light for longer times than HPS.
So if you want to get your best yield, try to know the real wattage of bestva, and what is one panel's real coverage. Then you will know if these are suitable or not. :) Hope this helps! :high-five:

LED grow lights also are improving, All of our upgraded Mars II, reflector, Mars Pro II, are using the new tech, which cause less energy, some of our lights can save 30% real energy now. I am sure very soon, we will get more and more lights that can really save you 50% on energy and be more cost efficient. :) :circle-of-love:

These are the led I have ? Thanks for your help it's becoming clearer now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180903-055628_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180903-055628_Chrome.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 179
These are the led I have ? Thanks for your help it's becoming clearer now
I don't believe that at all! Even Fluence, now the mostly efficient LED grow lights, US brand, in my opinion, cannot say replace 1000w HPS with their 280w LED lights;
I suggest you try to check more about the feedbacks of their lights from customers. or just buy one sample to check first. :)
I am not saying they are bad, but you know, there surely would be promosion factors in the ADs, but some times, too big exaggeration might misleading customers' growing, and lose faith in LED.

Hi Sheadyboy, you can use your HPS with the LED, they can ensure you better results, especially in cold winters, HPS can ensure enough heat for the plants;
HPS with more heat releasing, can help plants grow bigger; While LEDs with more efficient spectrum for plants, which will help increase the flowers' quality; As long as you deal with the heat control right, then this mix will be a good choice for plants.
:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom