Help please, First grow.

Drugg

This is my first grow so I do not have anything to compare to. I feel like the leaves along the stem, should be bigger by this point. This is an auto around 40 days.

Thanks for the help.

420-magazine-mobile524884372.jpg

Tell us about your setup a little. Light, nutes, etc. if you want to get into some training, the ponytail technique is good for autos. Ledrf is a member here and he manufactures the black diamond perfect sun led panels and also is an excellent auto grower. He had tutorial vids on his sight growpotcheaply.com check that out. The PT technique allows light to invigorate those lower tops that don't normally get as much light allowing for more bottom growth.

Tell us about your setup a little. Light, nutes, etc. if you want to get into some training, the ponytail technique is good for autos. Ledrf is a member here and he manufactures the black diamond perfect sun led panels and also is an excellent auto grower. He had tutorial vids on his sight growpotcheaply.com check that out. The PT technique allows light to invigorate those lower tops that don't normally get as much light allowing for more bottom growth.

Growing it in MG organic (I know not recommended, all I had access to, no nutes at this point. My room stays fluctuates between 72-85 and therefore I bought a low heat producing bulb. There are three LED bulbs one 5500 lumens, two 1600 lumens. Both daylight spectrum.

Okay well aside from the Monsanto Grow soil you should have enough light to get a nice auto harvest, just gotta focus on the training and getting light to the rest of the plant. Bend her over or start ponytailing that top to allow the light to hit the undergrowth

Do you think this type of setup would help?

420-magazine-mobile1797255830.jpg

Back
Top Bottom