First timer

Irondog702

Just wanted to say whats up to everyone. Im new here and a first timer. Im from Vegas baby... lol. anyway we have medical and as of july 1st recreational marijuana. i have been reading alot here and want to thank everyone for the wealth of info found around here. so thanks and im sure we will talk soon.

so what do i have to do to be able to add pics. i wrote out some questions and tryed to attach photos and it says i dont have permissions to do that, and then even without the pics it says i cant start a new topic in how to grow.

so what do i have to do to be able to add pics. i wrote out some questions and tryed to attach photos and it says i dont have permissions to do that, and then even without the pics it says i cant start a new topic in how to grow.
This is where you start. When one of the moderators welcomes you, they will give you permissions to do those things. I'm not a moderator. I just like people to feel welcome. I had the same question when I started. It shouldn't take long. . .

Back
Top Bottom