Purple Stilton Auto

Seanmac

Whats up fellow growers...im brand new to the site, and to growing. My first run was a disaster. I probably encountered everything problematic that you can encounter growing bud. From a hermie to growth stopppage... So this time around I decided to do a journal to enlist the help of some of the more knowledgeable growers in here. ANY and ALL advice is greatly appreciated and welcomed.
My grow box is made out of an armoire so my space is limited...18" wide 4ft long and 5ft high but my light and fan are taking up close to a foot in headroom... currently using a 400w MH bulb but will be switching to MARS 300W LED ( 2 of them) in a week.
I have 2 Purple Stilton Auto's in the soil now...seeds sprouted yesterday and I put em in beginner pots today...waiting on them to poke through....I will post plenty of pics...and as I said any and all comments are welcomed. I need all the help I can get. This is my 2nd grow...I need it to be successful.
Not sure if Im posting this in the correct place...still trying to fugure out this app.

420-magazine-mobile1402422717.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 3 from germination....
Swapped my MH bulb for 2 MARS 300W led's. I got one that popped thru the soil, the other isnt looking too good. Not sure what I did wrong with that one but it should be the same as the other. Just incase she doesn't pop through, I started the germination process on a OG KUSH AUTO today. Using Fox Farms soil and water PH'd somewhere between 6.0 and 6.5.
420-magazine-mobile592662684.jpg
420-magazine-mobile213004378.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2017720536.jpg

Angrybird hats off to you!!!!!! Thanks a million. Its ppl like you that make things a lot easier for us newbies. I really appreciate you for taking the time out of your day to point me in the right direction. I'm still getting used to the site, and I'm finding that the desktop version is quite different from the phone app. Thanks again.:high-five:

Hey man good looking set up you have there buddy with autos it is recomended to plant in the pot that your gonna use for the rest of its life or risk giving them transplants shock witch can stunt them bad but all that being said I've transplanted 2 they did both get shock quite bad but one ended up being my biggest and other best buds take a look at AGC auto growers club share and learn about autos happy growing .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey man good looking set up you have there buddy with autos it is recomended to plant in the pot that your gonna use for the rest of its life or risk giving them transplants shock witch can stunt them bad but all that being said I've transplanted 2 they did both get shock quite bad but one ended up being my biggest and other best buds take a look at AGC auto growers club share and learn about autos happy growing .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thank you for the info...I need to transplant ASAP.

Man its been a hectic week....
I originally planted 2 Purple Stilton Auto's (formally known as purple cheese) one never peeped abive soil so I began germinating a OG kush auto. It peeped above soil 2 days ago but looks really small. Not thriving like the 1st purple cheese planted...today I was checking tbe soil with the finger test and stumbled upon the purple cheese auto trying to peep above the soil....so now I have two sprouts in one "beginner pot"....I have to seperate them asap. I originally planned on growing 2 plants under my 2 led's, but looks like it'll be 3 instead....hey the more the merrier right?
420-magazine-mobile14989078.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1002523910.jpg

Every seed has it own grow speed, some grow BIG roots and then leaves, and some grow on top first with little roots under..
You have nothing to worry about :)

Most people suggest to plant autos in their final pot to minimize any kind of stress. What went wrong on your first grow?
My first grow was horrible ...like i said im new to growing...very new. Just got tired of paying top dollar for decent smoke, and its something I always wanted to do anyway....well, long story short. I didnt train them....didnt top them... my ph was off alot of the time so I experienced nutrient lock out and my plants stopped growing....had to get rid of 1 of my plants because it was a hermie....you name it I went through it lol.

My first grow was horrible ...like i said im new to growing...very new. Just got tired of paying top dollar for decent smoke, and its something I always wanted to do anyway....well, long story short. I didnt train them....didnt top them... my ph was off alot of the time so I experienced nutrient lock out and my plants stopped growing....had to get rid of 1 of my plants because it was a hermie....you name it I went through it lol.

Lol well I think this grow will go a lot smoother since you've experienced what can go wrong on your last grow. The first few weeks on mine the growth was fairly slow and boring. Just don't over water and let them do their thing. Around week 3 is when growth starts picking up faster.

Lol well I think this grow will go a lot smoother since you've experienced what can go wrong on your last grow. The first few weeks on mine the growth was fairly slow and boring. Just don't over water and let them do their thing. Around week 3 is when growth starts picking up faster.
Hopefully your right. I hear the autos are suppossed to be alot easier.

Well I finally transplanted my babies into their final pots. Thanks for the info everyone. Hopefully I didnt shock them too much. Im still wondering why the itty-bitty one hasnt taken off yet. Hopefully soon tho. Im still debating on whether or not to top the biggest one, or just let her do her thing... day 12.
420-magazine-mobile984865081.jpg
420-magazine-mobile358760133.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1676019798.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1374788560.jpg

420-magazine-mobile431815156.jpg
Im noticing that my girls leaves are pointing slightly upward...is this a sign of stretching toward the light because I may have them too far away? Or am I overthinking things? They are currently about 26" away from the LED'S (MARS 300W)

420-magazine-mobile431815156.jpg
Im noticing that my girls leaves are pointing slightly upward...is this a sign of stretching toward the light because I may have them too far away? Or am I overthinking things? They are currently about 26" away from the LED'S (MARS 300W)

I think she's fine looks short and stocky to me, but I would prob keep going down a little every 4 days or so until you find the sweet spot. Your plant is looking good and healthy though!

Back
Top Bottom