Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racefans Herbalaire H2.1 Review

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Racefans Herbalaire H2.1 review

Thank you Vaporstore and Pinch. Yes I have a dual output fishtank pump from my old hydro days that would fill a bag quite quickly. Just not sure if the heater can keep up.
    The herbalaire is too hot for me to enjoy the straight draw from it. Others must be saying the same thing as I noticed that Herbalaire.com sells a 6 inch version now. Besides, we bought a vaportower and love it for that purpose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by action1 View Post
    Do you old timers ever get tired of anwsering the same questions over again?
    UUMMM.. yeah!

Post Thanks / Like

Do you old timers ever get tired of anwsering the same questions over again?
    (smrk) The main reason I'm so lazy

Post Thanks / Like

Ive decided to buy a herbalaire (from the vaporstore) and i thank you for the review. i am wondering though if the pump comes with it or if i need to buy it separate. thanks again in advance

Post Thanks / Like

never mind, i posted before i read all the replies

Post Thanks / Like

OMG!!! Pinch, I need to go check your Herbalaire! These things sound like they kick ass. I haven't seen them in shops here in the South Bay.... So I may just have to order one online...
    But let me get this straight tho... The air pump is a diaphram that is outside the main unit which holds the element???
    What type of element does it use? Maybe with a little tweaking we can increase the heat and air output so the bags fill faster like RF wants! Well ok I am off to do some research... Pinch check your PMs bro..

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I got my HerbalAire and ive used it for a few days now.

The direct draw through the whip seems to be much better than the bags, gets a better hit for some reason. It hits temperature in about 2-3 minutes, which is quite nice.

Im still figuring out how big of a bowl to fill and other things, but it sure does a good job. I may still prefer the bong though, not quite sure. Apples to Oranges I guess.

One thing is for sure though, I need to stop smoking so much, things are weaker. Maybe every other day or so now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12