CBD Therapy first grow

Pipnash

420 Member
Wish I had done a journal but that's for next time. Bit of trial and error and with a lot of reading and learning on 420 I've finally harvested my first crop. Drying as I type but the buds look pretty good and the crop was fairly acceptable for a first grow. Next grow will be journaled and it's going to be Critical Mass and OG Kush. Just one of each as my space is really limited. Pics of harvest below and I'll let you know how the cure goes and the results .
420-magazine-mobile20549441.jpg

Treated myself to one of these too .
420-magazine-mobile1532336376.jpg

Wish I had done a journal but that's for next time. Bit of trial and error and with a lot of reading and learning on 420 I've finally harvested my first crop. Drying as I type but the buds look pretty good and the crop was fairly acceptable for a first grow. Next grow will be journaled and it's going to be Critical Mass and OG Kush. Just one of each as my space is really limited. Pics of harvest below and I'll let you know how the cure goes and the results .
420-magazine-mobile20549441.jpg

Treated myself to one of these too .
420-magazine-mobile1532336376.jpg

Well done .. I grew Critical Mass CBD and it is great for relaxation and sleep. Keep growing!.

Back
Top Bottom