Her first leaf overgrown?

Ollie4ac

I'm new correct me if I'm wrong with where ive posted this, sorry in advance haha. So I have just germinated 2 critical mass bagseeds, from what I was told they not auto flowering, anyways this is day 3 I am running him/her under a 50w bulb in a paint can lined with tin foil. Yes I know not practical but perfect to veg for the first 2-3 weeks at minimum cost. But I have come across a problem with my plant, one of the two "first leaves" <-- sorry do not know their name has grown around a third bigger than the other one and is drooping down. It still remains to look healthy but I was just wondering if there is any problem, I live where the only bags you can get are halfs and do not own a debit card to order online and am reluctant to send cash threw the post to these company's. Any help will be appreciated again please correct me on any problems with my post. Thanks -- ollie

420-magazine-mobile1634822568.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2139340946.jpg

Re: Er first leaf 'overgrown' ?

I'm new correct me if I'm wrong with where ive posted this, sorry in advance haha. So I have just germinated 2 critical mass bagseeds, from what I was told they not auto flowering, anyways this is day 3 I am running him/her under a 50w bulb in a paint can lined with tin foil. Yes I know not practical but perfect to veg for the first 2-3 weeks at minimum cost. But I have come across a problem with my plant, one of the two "first leaves" <-- sorry do not know their name has grown around a third bigger than the other one and is drooping down. It still remains to look healthy but I was just wondering if there is any problem, I live where the only bags you can get are halfs and do not own a debit card to order online and am reluctant to send cash threw the post to these company's. Any help will be appreciated again please correct me on any problems with my post. Thanks -- ollie

420-magazine-mobile1634822568.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2139340946.jpg

Wow...would be removing the Tin Foil if it were mine(Hope there is drainage in the pot's bottom?
Soil mixed w/Perlite is great for drainage.....Tin Foil radiates heat better than usable light..The poor thing is stretching for light (try a couple of CFLs (100/23 actual and place within 2-3" from the top...almost no heat from them..

Keep trying...it is worth it in the long run..:)

Wow...would be removing the Tin Foil if it were mine(Hope there is drainage in the pot's bottom?
Soil mixed w/Perlite is great for drainage.....Tin Foil radiates heat better than usable light..The poor thing is stretching for light (try a couple of CFLs (100/23 actual and place within 2-3" from the top...almost no heat from them..

Keep trying...it is worth it in the long run..:)
Alright thanks man will do was looking at investing in a grow tent with an 200w cfl think I may have to if it is stretching for the light. thanks man will sort my lil set up out for the next few days until I relocate it to the tent many thanks bro

Yeah..worth it is! Started w/ a $400 budget...now well over $1500.
These are my Ladies..1 bag seed and 3 primo feminized seeds (seeds are now running between $10-$20 per seed! Ugggh).At those prices...gotta give em the best I can afford...Took a few clones the other day and am waiting ffor them to make roots...Picture today: Only 4 plants in the 3x3x6 tent..Out of control and I was LSTing as fast as I could...They overtook me pronto..

4-18-17.jpg

Yeah..worth it is! Started w/ a $400 budget...now well over $1500.
These are my Ladies..1 bag seed and 3 primo feminized seeds (seeds are now running between $10-$20 per seed! Ugggh).At those prices...gotta give em the best I can afford...Took a few clones the other day and am waiting ffor them to make roots...Picture today: Only 4 plants in the 3x3x6 tent..Out of control and I was LSTing as fast as I could...They overtook me pronto..

4-18-17.jpg
Buetiful yeah seeding I posted about is still standing strong, have invested in a grow tent and a 200w cfl so will ready in no time to veg my baby up haha. And yeah I know price for seeds is rediculuce hahah just ordered 3 'royal highness' seeds from royal seed bank to help with my anxiety as they high in cbd smoking weed to get stoned isn't my thing as much these days should be good either way bro but ye you've got some great set up going on there. I wish only one day I shall acoplish such an achievement :))

Back
Top Bottom