What's wrong with my girls

Komplex180

Any ideas?

420-magazine-mobile1248601219.jpg

How close are your lights? Looks like it could be a combo of nute burn light stress and a ph issue causing nutrient lockout which appears as a calcium def. and have you checked for pests? What's the medium, strain, lights, ph, ppm, what nute lineup, rh, we need more info to help you diagnose this better.

Are you feeding calmag as well? What type of light? Power? Looks like you're getting light stress and maybe a little nute burn as well.

No Calmag. Its actually my buddies plant, which I gave to him 2weeks into veg. I'll have him check the PPM of his tap water and feed. He's using the 200w cob kit from timber. I was thinking it was heat stress as well since he doesn't have an exhaust fan. He's only using tent vents as his exhaust. And a small intake fan.

Btw it's on a drip system if that matters at all.

Probably a combination of a few things. Exhaust is necessary in a tent even with LEDs for both heat as well as fresh air. He's also got the plant wayyyy too close. If he fixed those two things and maybe pick up some AN revive or just calmag and hopefully he can have new growth looking better. If he doesn't raise the light somehow, though, he may end up with bleached or burned buds.

Back
Top Bottom