Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Lowryder & Lowlife Bean Talk!"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: "Lowryder & Lowlife Bean Talk!"

Quote Originally Posted by quantuman View Post
    the original week5 from seed
    that looks like the LR mixed with the Ak47 is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice i think i want some lowryder seeds

Post Thanks / Like

on the bag seed its written lr f

Post Thanks / Like

f is for? LR does anyone know a good place to get good ones id like something mixed with the LR that stays mostly one big coil not much branching if so can u msg me of what kind and point me in the right dirrection?

420 Member of the Month HazeSeeker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

f is probably for fem seeds... plant loooks amazing

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by inferno420 View Post
    f is for? LR does anyone know a good place to get good ones id like something mixed with the LR that stays mostly one big coil not much branching if so can u msg me of what kind and point me in the right dirrection?
    if your looking for an autoflowering stain with one big main cola go for the disel ryder i grow one of those next to my lowryder 2# and the diffrence is that the disel ryder is going mainly on the main cola less brenchy then the lowryder 2 and the genetics are pretty much the same so it has the same flowering time...

----Plant of the Year Winner---Plant and Nug of the Month Winner (Dec 09') Mr.GrowitALL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You may also want to check out Joint Dr's Lowryder 2x AK-47. Its forming one big cola
    "We're here , We're High.. Get Use To It!
    -Marc Emery

Mr.GrowitALL's Green House Seed Co. Grow

Give me a joint and you'll make me happy for a day. give me a seed, and you'll make me happy for life.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks so what do u 2 think about the cross between the bubblegum?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by inferno420 View Post
    I would stay away from lowryder auto ak , both of mine are bushy and one is 28" tall with 40+ bud sites and the other is 18 inches and close the that many and there just over a month old. I was told by a friend that the lowlife auto hindu kush is not bushy but I was told it wasn't very good smoke.

----Plant of the Year Winner---Plant and Nug of the Month Winner (Dec 09') Mr.GrowitALL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by awfulnasty View Post
    I would stay away from lowryder auto ak , both of mine are bushy and one is 28" tall with 40+ bud sites and the other is 18 inches and close the that many and there just over a month old. I was told by a friend that the lowlife auto hindu kush is not bushy but I was told it wasn't very good smoke.
    Thats weird because my Lowryder2xAK-47 AKA easy ryder isnt bushy at all. besides the main cola, its just popcorn x2 all the way down the stem. I dont think your seeds were a F1 cross with AK.
    -Marc Emery

Give me a joint and you'll make me happy for a day. give me a seed, and you'll make me happy for life.

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure they came from att. and they where in the lowryder package.
    Whatever they are I hope they smoke as good as they look.http://www.420magazine.com/gallery/d...0/P5240508.JPG
    Last edited by awfulnasty; 05-24-2009 at 03:07 PM. Reason: to add a link to a pic

Post Thanks / Like

if that huge plant is a lowryder its the biggest i have ever seen. what type of lights are you using?
    -Marc Emery

Post Thanks / Like

It's a lowryder, that's what it said on the box. I am using 600 watt hps system from htg. I did veg them for the first week under mh 250 watt. If those two keep the pace they are at I will get a huge yield. I am pumped to get to harvest time.
    do I need to flush these guys?

Post Thanks / Like

i really dont see the need for auto flowering strains unless your growing in Alaska or somplace where you just needed afew to plant outside..other then that...autoflowering plants indoors are a huge over rated mess..and at the cost of 60 to 70 dollars for 5 to 10 seeds..those banks are making a killing...anything you can do with an autoflower indoors your can just about do the same with clones...my new silver have goes from clone to harvest in 8 weeks...i dont get why people shell out money for these plants when you can just get a decent sativa/indica hybrid and flower from clone..and they will get to about 14 to 18 inchs...and the best part..you can have mothers and keep doing this and you dont have to give it 24/7 light

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by omenman View Post
    i really dont see the need for auto flowering strains unless your growing in Alaska or somplace where you just needed afew to plant outside..other then that...autoflowering plants indoors are a huge over rated mess..and at the cost of 60 to 70 dollars for 5 to 10 seeds..those banks are making a killing...anything you can do with an autoflower indoors your can just about do the same with clones...my new silver have goes from clone to harvest in 8 weeks...i dont get why people shell out money for these plants when you can just get a decent sativa/indica hybrid and flower from clone..and they will get to about 14 to 18 inchs...and the best part..you can have mothers and keep doing this and you dont have to give it 24/7 light
    I personally like them because I can.
    Also if you wanted to do a cycle outdoors early in the season They would be great.
    You could buy a non fem pack of seeds and breed your own seeds. That would be kind of fun.
    Many of us don't have access to clones or a place to keep mothers and clones( yet )
    I love to grow vegetables indoors and that isn't very practical either
    No matter how you do it there is something therapeutic about tending to a plant and that pays back huge dividends to your soul

Pura Vida

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast