1 more time

fasts102376

new_00311.jpg

hello all:cheesygrinsmiley: i'm going to try 1 more time with some good seeds.. i have nl and some super skunk.. i planted 3 SS and 2 NL they poped up on 5-1-06 i have 1NL in the vegging room with a 400w mh and 4 in flowering.. in the flowering is 4x4x6 with a 1000w hps, yes it's hot in there. temps 88 degrees but i'll try to get it down tomarrow. i did all of my plants in dirt 1 part topsoil 1part vermicilite 1part peatmoss and alot of perlite. i check the ph and it was 6-8 6-9... if anybody growed this strain please give me the do's and don'ts.. this first pic is NL i had it under a 45w flors it's now starting to take off.. it's under a 400w mh now.. so here i go wish me luck:cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: 1 more time..

DankCloset said:
lookin damn good, am i stoned or are those stretchy?
it's confirmed they r stretch lol.. what will happen if they get to stretchy ? will it hurt it? i can't lower the lights down bcuz i have a 1000w hps afraid to burn them.. all comments welcome good or bad.. lol

you know how plants tend to grow toward light, maybe its because of all of the foil reflecting light at it from the side its stretching out to get closer . this is just a theory but maybe if you took down the foil it will grow taller towards the light

DankCloset said:
lookin damn good, am i stoned or are those stretchy?
well it's confirmed they r stretch u was just high lol.. will it hurt my yeild or what will happen? i cant really lower my light bcuz i have the 1000w hps in that room 4x4x6.. any comments welcomed good or bad.. lol

3325.jpg

thanks thc.. i painted the walls white mabe i'll take it down.. i'd tryed to get it tight but the walls r concrete.. here's some more pics with the lights off..

3420.jpg

11136.jpg

cool. and it looks like you gots some nice females there. i got a sprout growing right now a bout 5 inches, you got any tips for a fellow grower

well i use to water to much thats a no no lol.. i feed them once a week.. do u have a ph tester? i had to get 1 myself bcuz my last grow 1 of them got sick bcuz i was'nt checking my ph levels.. there's alot of great people here to help so good luck:)

THC~Kyle~THC said:
cool. and it looks like you gots some nice females there. i got a sprout growing right now a bout 5 inches, you got any tips for a fellow grower

For tips, check out UrderPal, P420, DankCloset, Stix, MV, and all the other journal's around, they all have great info. Plugjug's is great too.

Peace.

looking very good dude!!! keep it up man...

i have a little update.. i'm a proud father of one of my SS POOP!! 4 more to go.. lol.
this pic really sucks but if u look hard u can see the balls...

male7.jpg

i would had better pics but i throwed it away soon as i took pics of them..

hello all.. has anybody growed NL if so r they a slow growing plant? i have 1 growing and it looks very nice but it's growing very slow.. it's about 1m old and it's only7' or 8'... am i doing something wrong? love to here ur comments on this strain... thank you..

hello all:cheesygrinsmiley: went to my flowering room and dam another male:-( well i'm down to 3 more' 2 SS and 1 NL:allgood:

i hate it bad! them seeds aint cheap... lol i was doing some reading and they say make sure there not peflowers. i don't know what preflowers really look like.. so cut it down just to be safe. (godbless there roots) :cheesygrinsmiley: :allgood:

here's a little update.. the 3 plant i had in flowering were male's:-(.. so i'm trying 3 more i just put in flowering tonite hope they r females this time around:cheesygrinsmiley: i'll get some pics 4u later..:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom