1000 Watt 5 Gallon SOG

Wild Heart

My luck has finally turned for the better and my bagseeds are bursting out of there pods as we speak. I'm going to be filling up my 6'x4' room with 20-24 plants. I could rant on my seed, clone and other failures since my last harvest but I rather focus on the future. I'm going to have the sprouts in the jiffy pellets until the second set of true leaves are well established. I will have them oustide and inside so there light schedule will be 17/7. After the second set is established they will be transplanted into the 5 gallon pots. Then I'll have them on 17/7 with just the 1000 watt hps for another another week then I'll flip em to 12/12. Thank you Blue Planet Nutrients for providing the nutrients for this grow I will be using the 7 part organic line and sorry for the delay on the journal.

Strain- bagseed sativa dom with some indica traits
Lights- 1000 watt hortlux super hps air-cooled at over 730 cfm in a raptor hood.
Nutes- BPN farmers pride 7 part organic
Soil- 1/2 sunshine #4 1/4 fox farm ocean forest 1/4 fox farm happy frog

Re: BPN 1000 watt 5 gal sog

Okay, I'm subscribed. I wanna see a start to finish with the BPN line and ransom seeds. Can I ask why the 17/7 light schedule? Have you tested this before or is this your first grow like this? Thanks and good luck!

First time doing 17/7 I've read a few good things on it and power costs alot. Hats and t shirts would be awsome. Most of the seeds are up already I'll have a vid in the morning of em.

First time doing 17/7 I've read a few good things on it and power costs alot. Hats and t shirts would be awsome. Most of the seeds are up already I'll have a vid in the morning of em.
Now two reasons to watch your grow :)

So todays day one of this grow. 22 of 24 of the seeds sprouted and four of them have purple under the cotyledons with one of them being almost all purple on the underside. I hope its genetics. Also put a pinch of BPN root magic at the base of all of the sprouts. Here's the vid.

Ramdi. Xx - YouTube

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom