11 day old seedling starting to droop - help!

marcoochie10

Hey folks,

I have a 11 day old indica (not sure of species) seedling that has over the last few days started to droop more and more. Its currently on a 24 hour light cycle in which it recieves no darkness, it's fertilizer is 8-12-8 that was bought already premixed with the soil and none has been added yet, it's watered only after the top half of the soil has dried up, its growing under a 150 watt HPS bulb in which the buld is probably 1.5 feet away from the tops of the plant, temps are usually a constant 29C or 86F. It's been growing like a weed (heheh) since germination and has no yellow spots any where on the leaves. My concern is why is this plant drooping? I don't think it's over watering as I let the soil get pretty damn dry (by weight and sight) before I water again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_07515.jpg

IMG_07527.jpg

IMG_07535.jpg

Hey folks,

I have a 11 day old indica (not sure of species) seedling that has over the last few days started to droop more and more. Its currently on a 24 hour light cycle in which it recieves no darkness, it's fertilizer is 8-12-8 that was bought already premixed with the soil and none has been added yet, it's watered only after the top half of the soil has dried up, its growing under a 150 watt HPS bulb in which the buld is probably 1.5 feet away from the tops of the plant, temps are usually a constant 29C or 86F. It's been growing like a weed (heheh) since germination and has no yellow spots any where on the leaves. My concern is why is this plant drooping? I don't think it's over watering as I let the soil get pretty damn dry (by weight and sight) before I water again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_07515.jpg

IMG_07527.jpg

IMG_07535.jpg

From what you're saying, it sounds like you're taking care of your plant very well and honestly it doesn't look bad to me.

The only thing I would say is you're probably outgrowing your current pot. I'd transplant it into a larger pot. You could be getting root bound.

Just a guess though...couldn't hurt.

:Namaste:

Thanks for the response. I'm using a 150 watt hps light fixture with a 20/4 light schedule. Since my post, the leaves have returned to their normal state. I think it was just underwatered. I will be transplanting this week into a larger pot. I think it just night be the strain im growing. It's become ridiculously bushy over the last few days. I water it every other day now and should almost water every 36 hours. It's really sucking up the water.

That's also what I did, completely changed my room and it's perked right back up. It was growing a little too bushy so I pulled it away from the light a bit and it's starting to lengthen some now. She's a bushy bastard that's for sure. It's doubled it's growth since those pics.

:passitleft:

nice looking :yummy:

My girls show me every day when they've had enough and are tired and ready to come in and go to bed, they drop.
Every morning when I see them with my cup of coffee their up ready to go out and Play.
Just me, but I never run 24/7 unless I'm cloning.

The pot is to small needs to transplant, when I start I end up transplanting every two weeks until and on the fourth into their final pot. With no effects to the plant on the transplanting.

1st. 2-weeks cup
2nd. 2-weeks 1 gallon
3rd. 2-weeks 3.5 gallon
4th. 2-weeks 15 gallon

I don't start having to add any nutrients until after their final transplant since they received new soil through out the two months.

You'll never have an issue with root bound or shock.

Pics of what works for me from start to final pot.

I'll post a pic later showing you when their saying their tired and wanna come in. :rofl:

20240605_130808.jpg
20240607_120040.jpg

Be safe and happy :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom