11 on 13 off?

Bigjoemeat

Is anyone using this schedule? I have 2 hybrids in my space..818 headband and sourblueberry. They're 3 weeks into flower now and still putting out leafs like its still in veg..theres very few hairs..barely any at all. Is this normal? I'm on 12/12.. Should I go 11/13? Or possibly 10/14? It's weird them being in flower for 3 weeks now and no bud clusters. Anybody experience this with strains before?

any chance of bad timers or light leaks??

I use a diminishing light schedule---my timers get backed down weekly to finish the last 3 weeks or so at 10-/14.

WP_20150108_05_00_57_Pro1.jpg
3weeks into 12/12

No light leaks..has me wondering If it could be the timer now..its a mechanical timer..maybe ill do 11/13..and see if it helps. Was hoping I was just the strains..since these are mostly sativa hybrids.

If its a bad timer and it being on 12/12..the plants might not really be getting 12 hours dark..so if I go 11/13.. They'll for sure get 12 to 12 and a half hours dark.

If its a bad timer and it being on 12/12..the plants might not really be getting 12 hours dark..so if I go 11/13.. They'll for sure get 12 to 12 and a half hours dark.

sadly the only way to know if its bad is to spend a night in there or test it on something else

I just had a issue with one,it is 3 years old.in my veg area,it was shutting off every 3 hours for just a few minutes,or firing up for a few during lights off,I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to catch it.

I have NOT been blessed to grow those strains yet,but I know that for the last 30 years all of my stuff looks way more progressed at the 3 week mark,even my 16 week sativas.

can ya get a close up of the nodes of these plants??

I think you are alright unless it's a faulty timer or ballast. Some of my Strains stay leafy lemon kush to be specific till early week 4 even then it still is leafy as all hell.

C is probably on to something though I'd have your ballast checked at a local shop if possible. And go buy a good timer like an apollo or something

WP_20150115_05_02_42_Pro.jpg
ok..sorry it took long..very busy at work..looks like they are in full force now..im using 11/13 schedule. They are 4 weeks flowering..its not really fair tho since they didn't actually flower at all for the first 2 and a half weeks.. But now all I good. Maybe I just wont count those first 2 and a half weeks as flowering time..

Those plants look great BJM

they are getting there,some dont count days until they see pistils,I have mine show before they go in,the transitional period 2 weeks before hand I switch to bloom nutrients and have "buds" in 7 days

Thanks c526, I owe it all to the organic tea! U can't go wrong with it. I grew outdoors using organic tea and they grew like monsters! This is my first grow indoors. Can't wait

Thanks c526, I owe it all to the organic tea! U can't go wrong with it. I grew outdoors using organic tea and they grew like monsters! This is my first grow indoors. Can't wait

That's a happy plant. Mind if I ask about your organic tea?

I buy my earthworm castings and living organic dirt from build a soil.com.. 1 cup wormcastings and 1 cup organic living soil in a stalking.. Put it in the water like a tea bag. 5 gallon bucket. Then all I mix in is fish emulsion and molasses and liquid kelp.. Thats all,bubble for 24 hours.. It's real basic and works great.

Do you have any power boards in your grow area.
I don't know if that's what you guys call them.
The 4 power point boards.

I had one a while back that had a little red led on it, to show when it was plugged in and on.
It was only tiny, but in my dark little cupboard, with the reflective walls, it lit the whole area up.
Maybe enough to throw off the dark cycle.

Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom