11 weeks, start flush?

Waste of my time brotha. Which is very precious these days... I've done experiments on this years ago and sent my materials from both into a lab to be tested... flushing is the ONLY way to go if you're growing fat juicy budz. Especially exotics. :snowboating::green_heart::thumb:
Cool man good luck to u n urs have a great day

N that’s nice u couldn’t go outside if I ran that much electricity I prob black out my hole block lol
L.E.D's brotha.. I'm in the middle of switching out all my facilities. But started with 1 testing facility 1 first. First cycle hasnt finished yet. But so far. I'm 100000% switching to the HLG 550 V2 r's and the equinox 1000w L.E.D's. My expenses in the test facility have literally been cut in half! And they only draw 480watts. With a output of over 1000wats equivalent! Heres some equinox's. 0 heat brotha. 0!!! And the joule output is insane! You should think about switching if you can. Trust me. They are expensive at first. But you save on everything else. :snowboating::green_heart::Namaste:

Attachments

• 20190913_071915.jpg
    20190913_071915.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 41
When you guys are saying "flush," do you mean a) "flushing the medium" i.e. putting dozens of litres of pHd water through in one go to rinse it out, or b) "flushing the plant" by feeding only pHd water with no nutes for a week or two before harvest?

Ive heard varying ideas on flushing and not flushing. My take is flushing means pHd water with no nutes for a week. Last grow I flushed my White Widow for about 5 days. It tasted great. This time I'm going to not flush. I ran my last nutes last night and this morning. Im going to harvest tomorrow morning. So only one last pHd watering before harvest.

Back
Top Bottom