14 weeks no amber

teardown54

420 Member
waiting no longer this baby gettin cut friday after last flush i heard some autos dont amber up.this is northern lights nutes twice a week fox farm in soil.

Attachments

• Sat Sep 21 11-00-51.jpg
    Sat Sep 21 11-00-51.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Sat Sep 21 11-01-16.jpg
    Sat Sep 21 11-01-16.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 87
  • Sat Sep 21 11-05-13.jpg
    Sat Sep 21 11-05-13.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 83
waiting no longer this baby gettin cut friday after last flush i heard some autos dont amber up.this is northern lights nutes twice a week fox farm in soil.
14 weeks flowering or 14 weeks old? Personal don't like autos. Don't like the thought of adding ruderalis to get auto flowering. Ruderalis could in long ruin everything. Ruderalis is cannabis but 0 THC 0 CBD. Hence the name ruderalis/useless rubble weed. And I think you may have run into a problem caused by ruderalis failing to completely mature.

i think this one is down a couple weeks ago..

14 weeks flowering or 14 weeks old? Personal don't like autos. Don't like the thought of adding ruderalis to get auto flowering. Ruderalis could in long ruin everything. Ruderalis is cannabis but 0 THC 0 CBD. Hence the name ruderalis/useless rubble weed. And I think you may have run into a problem caused by ruderalis failing to completely mature.

most of the questionable cbd products on the shelf are ruderalis.
there is a massive outdoor hemp grow in this province and in manitoba. all ruderalis. all pre-sold for cbd.

i think this one is down a couple weeks ago..

Just guessing but imagine it's a hemp cross. They are growing hemp here in the states for CBD production. We're far enough south ruderalis isn't needed to get early flower. I also believe the push of CBD over THC is strictly a scam to sell product. CBD effect is short lived compared to THC. So if needed effect runs out sooner they can sell more product. Don't get me wrong CBD has it's place in medical marijuana. Works well for seizures certain pain ADHD and other mental issues. But THC has a greater potential to reduce and in many stop nerve pain especially in spinal injures and neuropathy.

most of the questionable cbd products on the shelf are ruderalis.
there is a massive outdoor hemp grow in this province and in manitoba. all ruderalis. all pre-sold for cbd.

Just guessing but imagine it's a hemp cross. They are growing hemp here in the states for CBD production. We're far enough south ruderalis isn't needed to get early flower.

there is no distinction between them here. it is definitely a hemp though. true ruderalis is a much shorter plant than what this is. the shorter flowering needed for the area would make it a hybrid for sure.

I also believe the push of CBD over THC is strictly a scam to sell product. CBD effect is short lived compared to THC. So if needed effect runs out sooner they can sell more product. Don't get me wrong CBD has it's place in medical marijuana.

it's been called the soft marketing wedge of cannabis legalization here.

Works well for seizures certain pain ADHD and other mental issues. But THC has a greater potential to reduce and in many stop nerve pain especially in spinal injures and neuropathy

i specifically use a thc based canna pill for adhd control. not cbd.
works better than anything chemical ever.

there is no distinction between them here. it is definitely a hemp though. true ruderalis is a much shorter plant than what this is. the shorter flowering needed for the area would make it a hybrid for sure.

it's been called the soft marketing wedge of cannabis legalization here.

i specifically use a thc based canna pill for adhd control. not cbd.
works better than anything chemical ever.
Not surprising. I prefer sativa's and mostly sativa hybrid. With low or no CBD and high THC. Sativa has always been a psychoactive effect helping with focus and creativity as well as pain relief and energetic experience. Personal sense January when I received my med card have lost 30lbs reduced my A1C level from 6.9 to 6.0 as of last week. Fully believe just the pain relief its self has accomplished this. Have extensive spinal injures. Beginning with compression fracture at c4 disc removed at c4 and fused. Now all disc's from skull to t3 are ruptured........ Legalization in Oklahoma was an answered prayer.

Back
Top Bottom