1st Coco Grow - Critical + 2.0

Soo, exactly one week after LST and heavy defol.

Tomorrow I will move 4 plants to the smaller tent, add osc vents there and 2 more in the main tent. Up the CO2 to 1350 PPM from 1000. I'm thinking if I should scrog and lst them more or let them grow like this. Would appreciate any useful input. Today around 3 hours before lights on I have used 2 sachets of Halo Harpin foliar spray, lets see how they respond to it.

DSC035127.JPG

DSC035118.JPG

DSC0351310.JPG

DSC035148.JPG

Thank for for the kind words guys. I'm hand watering them twice a day atm, but the drippers should be set somewhere around the flip. Hope it works out well.

Its my first time scrogging so I hope I do this alright too.

That's a lot of plants for hand watering twice and 3 times a day pal. Bigger pots hold more water you can cut the watering time in half or more. But I would say it is better to water little but often but I don't really have the time. Nice set up looking forward to see the scrog .

Pretty looking garden. They really filled in quick!

Thank you for your nice input. Hope they flower as good as they vegged.

That’s a lot of plants for hand watering twice and 3 times a day pal. Bigger pots hold more water you can cut the watering time in half or more. But I would say it is better to water little but often but I don’t really have the time. Nice set up looking forward to see the scrog .

I'm hand watering them, because its my first coco grow so I'd like to get a better input how they react to my waterings. I have a drip feed setup @ the grow place already but I'm not using it yet. I have a lot of spare time so its not a problem dedicating everything to my grows.

Hope the scrog turns out well too.. its my first attempt so... praying for good yield.

Looking good mate 2nd grow hey I need to up me game lol
best get them flipped I think if not there gonna get to crowded

I'll give them a few days more, some weaving and tucking and then I'll flip them and add a second screen.
It can be my second grow but, Cultivator and TerpKing, grow journals helped me a lot so far so big time thanks to them too.

Wow! Those fabric bags seem to be doing the trick. I have a few for my grow that I plan on using soon.

I just started a grow journal of my own. Feel free to point out all the things I am doing wrong and let me know what yas think. Beginner Grow - 5x6 Room - 1000 watt mh/hps - PK Maui Waui Blackwater -

Thank you for coming by my grow, I have asked a few things already @ your grow so I hope I'm hearing from you soon.

Keep it up it's looking sweet I think you'll you'll enjoy and have a nice return with the scrog method. Turpkings got it nailed if you followed how he's done it you can't go wrong ..

I have decided I want to remove the cooltubes so I removed all of them and now I'm using Adjust-a-Wing reflectors on each bare bulb.

Have been doing some weaving and tucking the last 3 days, so I let them grow a bit today and continue from tomorrow.
I want to hear your thoughts regarding flip, how long do you guys think I should give them more before flipping?
I think the smaller tent will need a few days more but the bigger one seems to be getting ready, but still some opinion would be really valuable for me.

Keep in mind that I'll add a second screen when I flip.

Temperature is 27'ish, RH around 60'ish, CO2 on 1400 PPM.
I'm following this food schedule.

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Advanced Nutrient PH Perfect Micro Grow Bloom 1.2-1.4ec (600-700ppm)
Roots Excellurator 0.3ml/litre
CarboLoad 2ml/l
Voodoo Juice 2ml/l once or twice a week.

DSC035186.JPG

DSC035267.JPG

DSC035316.JPG

DSC035328.JPG

DSC035337.JPG

DSC035374.JPG

DSC035414.JPG

Thought about flipping the big tent around 6-7 February, giving them 3-4 days more. Any feedback?

Soo, I did some heavy defoliation last night, removed all the leaves and small branches in the center of the plant, opened as much as possible bud sites. The leaves that could have been saved, I tucked them under the net.

Last day in veg, next shift I'm flipping. 41 days exactly from when I placed them in a wet paper towel.

Flower nutes for week 1 and 2

Sensi Coco Bloom to 700 ppm
Roots Excelurator 0.3 ml/l
Bud Ignitor - 2 ml/l
Piranha - 2 ml/l
Voodoo Juice - 2ml/l
Tarantula - 2 ml/l
CarboLoad - 2 ml/l
Sensizym - 2 ml/l

CO2 is at 1400 PPM. Temperatures are 27ish with around 60'ish humidity.

Used 3x sachets of Halo Harpin foliar in 1.5l of water. The plants are responding really well to this.

DSC035608.JPG

DSC035524.JPG

DSC035496.JPG

DSC035485.JPG

Going to be a marvelous harvest! Can't wait to see the buds forming!

Back
Top Bottom