1st Grow, Micro Grow Skunk#1 Fast, Seedsman

Runway420

First a shout out to the guys here who have been absolutely awesome in giving me solid advice and who genuinely want me to be successful. I am very grateful.
Skunk #1 Feminized Fast - Seedsman
Born On October 10th 2019 in a Jiffy peat pellet.
Planted in permanent home - 3 gallon fabric pot using MG MC Soil flushed twice before introduction.
She lives in a CoolGreen 2x2x4 tent with heat and RH control set to 76.8 F and a RH of 68 during lights on. 68 F and 58 RH during lights off.
Both air intake and output variable speeds and 2 - 4 inch speed controled fans.
Watering at 65 ph no nutes at this stage but may go to FloraNova 600ppm during bloom??
Fimmed at age 3 weeks and defoliaged 1st set of 3 and 1st set of 5 at age 4 weeks.
She is very healthy and happy right now (thanks again to those who kept me going) going into the 5th week.
My decision to do a micro grow was made because of quantity. I am a med user and want to sustain my own needs, and micro growing just makes more sense for my needs than trying to grow pounders.
I am very grateful to be a part of this community and thank those who will help me achieve a successful grow. Journal day 1. 11/2/2019.

Attachments

• 20191102_090554.jpg
    20191102_090554.jpg
    789.6 KB · Views: 143
Next step add your journal to your signature. Haha.

If you haven't found this yet, it may be helpful

Next step add your journal to your signature. Haha.

If you haven't found this yet, it may be helpful
Thank you I do believe I did that right lol. Think I did.

I noticed a big change in height since defoliage of those leaves. I have a couple of white/yellow tips and a little curl on a couple of leaves. Looks overall healthy though.Hard to get down to try to get pics of height. She is 6" H x 9" W going into week five.
I wanted to add that she is 3 inches away from my lst screen which is at 26" away from my grow light.

I wanted to add that she is 3 inches away from my lst screen which is at 26" away from my grow light.
Holy cow....I gained a week somewhere. This plant was born on Oct 10 2019. Today is Nov 2....that's 23 days. So kick back everything I have said to this point back a whole week. Imagine a 40 year toker pinching his nose and shaking his head back and forth with a grin on his face...that's me folks.

Aloha Mr. Bright!

Subbed in for the grow if you don’t mind! I grow in a 2X2X4 tent as well! Check out my grow if you would like. Sending positive thoughts and happy vibes for a successful grow and harvest!!

Aloha
:passitleft:

I make the skunk listen to music almost all day long. You see I pretty much live in my man cave where the skunk lives and I always have music on...my question (lol, I was blessed with some dank Pineapple Express) is I listen to some pretty funky stuff. I grew up in the late 70s early 80s. I personally think she loves it. Yes my question lol...do you all think that music has positive effects on cannabis plants. I have read that music is good for plants, but man, my kind of music....I think she likes Zepplin best. I should start a thread on music and its effects on growing cannabis (I'm laughing and it's not that funny I dont reckon lol.)

Good Morning...if you notice the time I make my posts you will soon come to realize I have a big cup of insomnia every morning. With a big dose of kick your ass just because. I drink every drop and sometimes I'll have a second cup just to keep me on my toes. But I wake up with a big smile on my face cause it hasn't killed me yet and by damned if I'll let the sobs win that easy. So 24 days...not 31, as I made myself believe I lived an extra week somewhere along the way and as I have posted in ALL of my posts lol shes just really not that old. So 24 days and My flip finger is getting all itchy lol. Thanks again to the educative administration who keep me on the path to fortune and fame....well hopefully to a little good bud anyways lol.

Attachments

• 20191103_054553.jpg
    20191103_054553.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 147
  • 20191102_173534.jpg
    20191102_173534.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 142
I make the skunk listen to music almost all day long. You see I pretty much live in my man cave where the skunk lives and I always have music on...my question (lol, I was blessed with some dank Pineapple Express) is I listen to some pretty funky stuff. I grew up in the late 70s early 80s. I personally think she loves it. Yes my question lol...do you all think that music has positive effects on cannabis plants. I have read that music is good for plants, but man, my kind of music....I think she likes Zepplin best. I should start a thread on music and its effects on growing cannabis (I'm laughing and it's not that funny I dont reckon lol.)
Mine like progressive metal and trip hop. Lol.

Mine like progressive metal and trip hop. Lol.
Is trip hop like hip hop with a bumb hip? Lol oh lord yes slam some Godsmack in her face this early in the morning with a good strong cup of joe. Thought...I just heard of some dang thing about molasses and cannabis. That kinda freaked me out. I'm sure theres a logical explanation. Back to the subject on hand. I think bass is the key. Pump up the bass and shake those leaves lol.

Is trip hop like hip hop with a bumb hip? Lol oh lord yes slam some Godsmack in her face this early in the morning with a good strong cup of joe. Thought...I just heard of some dang thing about molasses and cannabis. That kinda freaked me out. I'm sure theres a logical explanation. Back to the subject on hand. I think bass is the key. Pump up the bass and shake those leaves lol.
I wanna hear the molasses thing....you brought it up. Lol.
My girls are getting a good dose of Tool this morning.:headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom