DNA Genetics (Fem) Lemon Skunk '07 Cup Winner

yo V,

did you go to 12/12? I read thru, but didn't catch if/when you made the switch.

The stuff I had growing (that is now at my bud's house) was switched.
He had the lights off for 36 hours starting on thur 2/11 at 7 : AM and turned them to 12/12 on the 12th at 7 : PM.

So they are 2 1/2 weeks into it and flowering beautifully.

I can't wait to see yours bloom.

Hello everyone....I had some family business that left me less than my best ...
but here I am once again ready to carry on ....
So I started vegging on Feb 24th.
I lost a friend in a accident so in her honor I started flowering a bit early....no biggie...then 2 weeks later my boy was hit & killed by a car...
I just wanted to get that out .
Please respect that I really don't want to elaborate or answer questions
(you would be surprised by some people)
Now as I mentioned these are the same strain and breeder.This is where the similarities stop... the older plant is paler in color and fits the description given by dna...the other is darker green and has a different smell...crazy!
Now I can't tell you what exactly took place through March.
I was grieving hard.
I do know that for some damn reason I clipped ALL the fan leafs!
I do not know why!
But leaves and buds grew back and I have some pretty cool looking plants with lots of fuzzy crystals...hairs are @ 45-50% orangish red on the older and about 35% on the younger. I am reading up on trichomes and have seen some red ones hear and there but I want some of these pistils to recede into the bud & I also want to see 95%red hairs.
My camera is messed but no worries I'll have that fixed by tuesday(hope)
I do have some pics that would bring us up to april 10th...
I have to say I'm lucky that they are alive and producing bud....

Can't wait to get updated pics for you to see the progress !
Like I said ...the hairs are mostly red and the buds are fuller...until then enjoy!
Any comments or concerns...like always are welcomed.
Oh I almost forgot...
I pulled my 400 watt hps for the last two weeks of flowering...
and put a sunmaster neutral deluxe 400 watt metal halide .
I know you think I have it backwards but UVB comes from metal halide and thats what promotes trich growth ...instead of a normal metal halide I'm using the sunmaster because it is a balanced light imitating natural sunlight ideal for all phases of plant life ...both vegetative and flower...I could have used this one bulb throughout but maybe another grow to see the difference!
If anyone has any questions fire away!!!

V, Peace be with you brother.

You had me laughing with all your image-less posts. It's good to see you back.

here's something for ya, going to harvest her on 4/20

9weeks_R01.jpg

Can't wait to get updated pics for you to see the progress !
Like I said ...the hairs are mostly red and the buds are fuller...until then enjoy!
Any comments or concerns...like always are welcomed.
Oh I almost forgot...
I pulled my 400 watt hps for the last two weeks of flowering...
and put a sunmaster neutral deluxe 400 watt metal halide .
I know you think I have it backwards but UVB comes from metal halide and thats what promotes trich growth ...instead of a normal metal halide I'm using the sunmaster because it is a balanced light imitating natural sunlight ideal for all phases of plant life ...both vegetative and flower...I could have used this one bulb throughout but maybe another grow to see the difference!
If anyone has any questions fire away!!!

Whats up Valhalla88? Sorry I have not been around but I was unavoidably detained. I am just ordering some Lemon Skunk as I was reading and came across your journal. I hope all is well with you and I am also sorry for the loss of your friends. That is always a deal changer. Please know that your 420Mag family is wishing you the best we are here for you always.
As for you putting a MH into the mix I think it's a great thing to do. I run both in veg and flowering and the results are impressive.
IMO running MH such as Hortilux Blue with HPS in flower adds to flower size and health.
:theband: +Rep

Back
Top Bottom