1st Indoor Grow - Random Seeds - 23W CFL 6500K

Exoticbliss

:love: Hello 420 buddies! I'm happy to say this is my first grow and first grow journal :love:

I have four seeds that I found in a batch of bud and decided I would give this whole growing thing a try lol. So please be patient with me. Any insight or opinions would be awesome! I like positive criticism sometimes hehe

Currently, only 1 little seedling has sprouted and I planted it last night and now I have it under the 23w CFL. I'm not sure whether this is too close? Bottom line.. light or no light until it hits the surface? and for how long? What do you think of the saran wrap? Don't mind my set up this is temporary.. I'm learning haha

As far as the soil, I'm using Miracle Grow (YUCK) until I can get my hands on some seedling mix & Fox Farm within the next few days for the other 3 seeds you will see below on the paper towel which have not completely germinated. - I watered the sprouted seed with a little of distilled water so the soil is moist not wet. Any feedback on watering?

I know this is a lot but i honestly DONT know where to start with this but I am willing to learn from all you 420 experts.. so hang in their with me during this journey :cheer:

P.S - here are all my set up pics! Once I get my closet cleaned out and they hit the surface I will put them there and find a good set up for the closet.

image34351.jpg
image34350.jpg
image34349.jpg
image34343.jpg
image34334.jpg

One of my little seedlings has finally reached the surface! I took the Saran Wrap off and have been watering it a little so the soil is moist. Now at this point I will start the 18/6 cycle. Should I start using some kind of fertilizer at this point? Or just plain water? Now that I have two I think I may need to upgrade to something stronger since I only have 23w CLF right now. Feedback would be great :)

Happy Saturday!

:blunt::passitleft:

image34394.jpg
image34393.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Update: Only one girl has survived throughout the past month :( She seems to be doing a lot better then she was before. All of a sudden she had a huge growth spurt and here we are! Sadly, it seems like her leaves are starting to yellow?

I just finished killing off a few fungus gnats and she seems to be doing well the past few days.

Suggestions, comments? Please feel free, I need some help!!! :love:

image34982.jpg

- forgot to mention that I used a solution of water and peroxide enough to wet the first layer and sprayed her a little. Plus I set up the fly tape which caught a few and the problem seems to be fixed.. So far!

OK.... so MG is always going to be a little hot for any seedling. May be why you are seeing maybe a little yellow in your leaves at this point.

If it were me I would get it out of there and get em in a slightly bigger pot with some light soil such as Fox Farm seedling mix.

On a side note if your foliar feeding or spraying be carful not to have lights to close to the young ones tiil the leaves dry a bit.

Just my experience. Wishing you luck on your grow.

HELLO :)

Update: my girl is now about 5weeks into veg and I THINK I possibly see some pre flowering? I decided to start the 12/12 cycle last night. She has also seemed to recover from her ph issue. She isn't all that big so idk if I should somehow switch back to veg? Suggestions please?

image35091.jpg
image35093.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom