1st-ish Grow, California Snow Auto, Help Needed, Day 19

So a 2-3 days since chopping and I’m very happy to say that fresh lawn/damp smell (I’ve read chlorophyll or something) has finally gone and be replaced by that beautiful smell we all love. Some of the smaller branches snap but bigger ones not so I’ll leave till tomorrow to start cure!! Should be fun!

So a 2-3 days since chopping and I’m very happy to say that fresh lawn/damp smell (I’ve read chlorophyll or something) has finally gone and be replaced by that beautiful smell we all love. Some of the smaller branches snap but bigger ones not so I’ll leave till tomorrow to start cure!! Should be fun!

Ive just cleaned up the dry buds and put in jars for curing.

These weighed in at 31gms, the tiny popcorns I pulled off early came to 6gms, so overall 37gms of potent bud thats starting to taste and smell reall good.

Yes, I realise this is a small amount, but for my first grow with the trials and tribulations that went with, plus the baby girl never exceeding 18.5 inches in height I am very happy.

Ive learnt soo much too that I can’t wait to get the new grow going.

Ive just cleaned up the dry buds and put in jars for curing.

These weighed in at 31gms, the tiny popcorns I pulled off early came to 6gms, so overall 37gms of potent bud thats starting to taste and smell reall good.

Yes, I realise this is a small amount, but for my first grow with the trials and tribulations that went with, plus the baby girl never exceeding 18.5 inches in height I am very happy.

Ive learnt soo much too that I can’t wait to get the new grow going.

Hello good people,

Just a wee update.

It’s now been 12 days since I started the cure.

It went quite well. When I was looking where would be the best hanging place after chopping I noticed that a small built in storage place under the stairs had an RH that never strayed between 58-61% so that for curing it’s real close to the desired 62%. The RH in the jars started high and I’d just use that time to burp for a time, then close and repeat.

I tried it for the first time today!

The strength seems a bit stronger, or may just feel cleaner. Because I’d had gnats just before chop I’d used Hydrogen Peroxide a few times and didn’t really have a chance to flush, maybe a day or two, sorta 6-8 times. I think this effected the taste, slightly fake, harsh.

Anyway, new half cured stuff tastes gorgeous, no harshness at all, and smelt better too, I think!

It should need more curing but I’ll definitely keep some out for now.

Them sticky traps are nasty tothose leafs lol sometimes you can almost peel it off and I think maybe just the camera glare is what made the leaf look suspect to PM. Good stuff my friend! Good stuff!! Congrats on the victory!... Btw the squito bit tea gets pretty stinky but its helping huge... I am also using different bacteria in the drench too when the bt tea is used i just been adding a little bit and so far so good with about an ounce to a gallon i feel i am next in line to order nematoads though HA!
I always feel everyday with a good dry and cure the bud taste better day by day. You are experiencing that it sounds like which is a ultimately a good feeling. Thats called success right there, thats right! Way to go Digger welcome to the club!!

Them sticky traps are nasty tothose leafs lol sometimes you can almost peel it off and I think maybe just the camera glare is what made the leaf look suspect to PM. Good stuff my friend! Good stuff!! Congrats on the victory!... Btw the squito bit tea gets pretty stinky but its helping huge... I am also using different bacteria in the drench too when the bt tea is used i just been adding a little bit and so far so good with about an ounce to a gallon i feel i am next in line to order nematoads though HA!
I always feel everyday with a good dry and cure the bud taste better day by day. You are experiencing that it sounds like which is a ultimately a good feeling. Thats called success right there, thats right! Way to go Digger welcome to the club!!

Many thanks, the club has some excellent members, great to be a part of.
It seems very strange with the new grow and them being lil babies!

It doesn’t help size wise looking when you’re new fan and filter is bigger than expected and I’ll have to position both outside the tent but there’s so much power next to the shitty one that came with the tent.
Plus the 6”ducting has noise cancelling insulation which actually makes it about 10”, a real struggle trying to get it through the sides of tent.

Back
Top Bottom