1st Time Grow Jack Diesel Sativa Indoor CCOB w LST Hydro

well for what its worth here goes my little input
you are on the last legs of the long strange journey,not sure how far along you are but they look like a few weeks from done and that means the flowers are cannibalizing the rest of the tissue so its gonna look rough
as far into this as you are you need not worry that they will whither away and leave you nothing
it looks like you are near the final flushdown, will know more once your looking glass arrives
you have done a fine job for a newbie well done! :goodjob: :rollit:
say hi to mr. haze and you guys take care

Thanks this helps :)

Hi yuyo, thanks for your thoughts. You could well be right as we're on day 39 of flower, Positronics' guidelines are for 65-70 days flowering so we're planning for 70 as I've heard/read that seed producers tend to be a but ambitious with their guidelines, which means a planned flush starting on 7th Jan. Microscope arrived today but I'm finding it a pain in the arse to use, hopefully cherryhaze's touch will be better than mine! After a nute top up yesterday the ladies seem a little happier, so I'm not panicking just yet.

Just had to tie my girls up, not a euphemism :D
image6287.jpg

You can't see v well as is an iphone pic but I tied about 10 buds up as they're so heavy. Not only can they spend more energy on fattening because of not having to stand up, it also has made more space for air flow. They're happier after a feed and with the strong fan in there. Thanks green friends :)

Heya cherry noticed you haven't posted in a bit hope all is well with you :)

Happy New Year Cherry
Hope all is well :thumb:

Happy new year! Thanks for the msgs - it's been a busy time. But the. Ladies are fat and yoyo'd up they have little horns on the buds and I'm flushing as of tomorrow! Pics soon. Wishing you green love :)

Hello everyone - apologies for being AWOL! Life is hectic atm! We are nearly at the end of the first week of flush, trichomes are almost all milky and the first sight of amber will mean they get cut down and dried! We are hanging in there to flush as much as poss but this being Sativa Dom, I don't want to over do it. The plants are fat with buds but pretty ugly now they have used up the nitrogen. I am happy though for a newbie. They are quite bleached from the light which is disappointing but all a learning curve. All the bids are held up w yoyo things as they are so heavy. Now it's the final stage, harvest, prune, dry, cure...

Next grow will be Bubba Kush, seeds are ready to go :)

I will post pics of the final stages.

xx

Back
Top Bottom