1st Time Grow Jack Diesel Sativa Indoor CCOB w LST Hydro

Thanks guys :thanks: this was a very organic LST, as in I just went with what felt natural but next grow will be a much more precise scientific approach to LST. This is what works with our set up of 4 pots, 4 plants, and a serious desire to have a canopy that looks like a SOG. I LOVE WEED. :D
Bubs is in bed - Bong o'clock :D
Still not finished work though - a bakers job is never done but can be done baked.
:Namaste:

I got really confused trying to figure this out. Lol. Hit the + on all the one you wanna quote and then hit the reply with quote button. Took me about 4 tries after KJC told me how to do it LoL.

Cherry, the quote symbol with the "+" symbol in the lower right hand side of the post, to the right of "Reply With Quote", is how you reply with multiple quotes. Click that for every post you want to quote and they will all be in your reply input box.

I got really confused trying to figure this out. Lol. Hit the + on all the one you wanna quote and then hit the reply with quote button. Took me about 4 tries after KJC told me how to do it LoL.

HAHA it works! Thanks guys :D Today is photoshoot day but I am on a giant shift at work today so I won't get any daylight time until tomorrow... which for me is the start of my Xmas break. WIN!

I will check back in tomorrow with some pics of the ladies. They are slowly and steadily getting fatter and heavier and smellier. I convinced myself I could smell them in the communal hall of the flats last night (been leaving tent open for airflow) which gave me a paranoia attack. Luckily my boss gave me some posh air freshener from Paris yesterday, so I can spritz Parisian rose smell around the place.

Hope your grows are well and happy - hasta manana compadres verdes :D

:Namaste:

I just like to say hello to everyone
so Happy Thurweed day :thumb:
don't worry if I ever have any constructive input ill do more than my hello :high-five:

Just uploaded some pics to gallery - will post them shortly. Put another lego man in the canopy to spot. Ladies are heavy and fan leaves turning yellow and dry. Still having to exert mind over matter and not freak out about the dying back of the leaves. I took a shot of the stalk too, with 'organic LST COB attempt' and plan a tight effective structure for my next grow. The canopy is very uneven despite my best efforts. Again something to work on next time. Keeping the PH at 6.0, EC is low now, weaning off the nutes by refilling the res every 2 days WO adding more nutes. Soon they will be on PH water only. Still waiting for our handheld microscope which is annoying! Really can't wait for the next grow! Maybe get another tent too... :D
Got to say, I really don't feel my pictures are doing the plants justice.
IMG_19707.jpg
IMG_197110.jpg
IMG_19749.JPG
IMG_197312.JPG
IMG_19728.jpg
IMG_197514.JPG
IMG_197614.JPG
IMG_197717.JPG
IMG_198012.JPG
IMG_197916.JPG
IMG_197814.JPG
IMG_198114.jpg
IMG_198212.JPG
IMG_198314.JPG

you got some possible deficiency's going on

the clawing may suggest nitrogen deficiency
maybe possible magnesium deficiency
and or possible molybdenum
but the buds are looking big and looks like you got time for it to get bigger

im not sure but maybe someone else could step in and add some input

Happy Freedweed day Cherry

you got some possible deficiency's going on

the clawing may suggest nitrogen deficiency
maybe possible magnesium deficiency
and or possible molybdenum
but the buds are looking big and looks like you got time for it to get bigger

im not sure but maybe someone else could step in and add some input

Happy Freedweed day Cherry

Thanks dude - and ALOHA! I just noticed your location :D Sounds amazing.

Yes that's my fear, Nitrogen I expect. I think I will feed them now, it looks like that's what they are asking for .

well for what its worth here goes my little input
you are on the last legs of the long strange journey,not sure how far along you are but they look like a few weeks from done and that means the flowers are cannibalizing the rest of the tissue so its gonna look rough
as far into this as you are you need not worry that they will whither away and leave you nothing
it looks like you are near the final flushdown, will know more once your looking glass arrives
you have done a fine job for a newbie well done! :goodjob: :rollit:
say hi to mr. haze and you guys take care

Back
Top Bottom