1st Time Grow Jack Diesel Sativa Indoor CCOB w LST Hydro

Hopefully you can get back up and running, I wanna see flowers!

Oh my days! What a nightmare it is to upload the crappy images the iphone takes... Via the mobile uploader. Wow. It's been 14 days of 12/12 and I couldn't wait any more. I'm taking weekly updates on my slr which I will upload when computer gets back. They have stretched over 20cm in 14 days. They're being kept between 5.9 and 6.1 ph. Test twice daily. Ec around 1.4 - minor fluctuations. That's about 70% nutes. They love it. Here are some pics to give an idea.
image5664.jpg
image5663.jpg
image5660.jpg
image5661.jpg

image5662.jpg

Hey came to peek in on your grow and everything looks great!!since you didnt clone anything you can always revegg. i saw a journal of someone somewhere in hydro doing a revegg!! pick the best one and cut it down 2/3rds and leave the rest shell come back stronger then ever!!!great grow hats off and ill be following!

Hi CherryHaze, For 2 weeks in flower, they look awesome! They sure have a lot of beautiful buds already!Reps :goodjob:
It's interesting that you got different phenotypes from the same batch of seeds. If you're lucky maybe each one will have a different high too. A good daytime weed and another heavy one to put you to sleep at night would be pretty sweet.
Happy growing! :peace:

every time i pop seeds they show completely different phenotypes!!they never look like the pictures either but oh well!!

That's great advise thanks, may just do that. I was sad not to clone but maybe I can still have a mother! Space is the problem combined with greed ;)

Hi CherryHaze, For 2 weeks in flower, they look awesome! They sure have a lot of beautiful buds already!Reps :goodjob:
It's interesting that you got different phenotypes from the same batch of seeds. If you're lucky maybe each one will have a different high too. A good daytime weed and another heavy one to put you to sleep at night would be pretty sweet.
Happy growing! :peace:

Thanks lovely - you too!

Just did a little cats cradle diy - I made a support structure from string (ikea decorative string haha) as I stupidly didn't put one in before flowering. Now I have a cross cross string structure to separate some branches and support others. Ph 6 ec down to 1.2 despite topping up res w 1/5 nutes. These ladies like their food! Still amazed my the difference in phenotypes the short indica looking one from same Positronics JD batch not only looks indica but smells of chocolate! Not bad really ;) did a huge clean of all the little dead and yellow leaves last night and took of a bunch of sad looking bottom leaves. Res v v cold so getting a fish tank heater this weekend. Over and out :D
image5682.jpg

Hello my lovely virtual grow friends. It's 8th day if 12/12 and there has been a 13cm stretch so far! Bud sites everywhere coming on strong and pretty flowers forming. Maintaining a ph between 5.9 and 6.2 and an ec between 1.2 and 1.4. This mornings check is ph 6.1 ec 1.3 so will feed a little. Res topped up around every 2 days hence the ec fluctuation. Friday night is a complete red dump and clean - rock and roll are my Friday nights ;)
I'm still wo my mac ... Already have RSI from running my life and business through my iphone.
I've just taken a load of shots which I'll load up when I'm back online again. So far so good.
I've also taken shots of two plants, same seed pack of JD that are showing totally different characteristics. One is Sativa through and through spring green, thin leaves, a real stretcher and super sensitive to nutes. Like the neurotic eldest sibling. The two middle kids a the back are pretty straight forward uncomplaining siblings minding their own business and no fuss. Then the youngest, one that seedling grew upside down (doh) is a fat dark green squat sturdy nuts hungry monster. Hard to believe they came from same pack. Just goes to show why people clone and how DNA combinations throw up totally different individual plants despite being from the same source. Even feeding the same strain can be tough in hydro I dread to think how hard growing totally different strains in same res must be! iPhone essay over :D hopefully back soon and more involved when my macs back - starts humming Rtn of the Mack ;)

Uuuugh I feel you on the iPhone that's what I use for all my :420: entries. And I have quite a few strains going in my low pressure aero system and I really feel its a mistake to have such diversity across the system. Maybe 2 different strains but is six is a mess, when I goto harvest I have a huge nightmare on my hands with all my plants being Scrog they have branches all twisted in with another strain so it's gonna be fun never the less. Your looking good right now keep it up :)

Uuuugh I feel you on the iPhone that's what I use for all my :420: entries. And I have quite a few strains going in my low pressure aero system and I really feel its a mistake to have such diversity across the system. Maybe 2 different strains but is six is a mess, when I goto harvest I have a huge nightmare on my hands with all my plants being Scrog they have branches all twisted in with another strain so it's gonna be fun never the less. Your looking good right now keep it up :)

MAte I feel your pain. It'll be worth it though and every grow we learn.

Still w o lap top - keeping it brief tonight. It's day of wk 4 of flowering. New nutes added res change etc. Ph pen not working so using liquid rest which is annoying! May have had a bit of a sway in ph. I'm happy w then though. Humidity and air flow been tough as plants are getting huge but I'm just opening tent and airing and so far so good. Here are some camera phone pics. :peace:

image5884.jpg
image5883.jpg
image5882.jpg
image5880.jpg

Wow, looking good cherry haze. I feel ya on the ph pen mine broke last night, what's really bad is I switched brands of ph up and down. The guy said just use a tiny bit at a time it's strong. Well I used it and ph stayed the same so added more and more and more and after 1/4 bottle decided that the stuff was worthless. Grabbed my old ph down stuff and added the normal amount and still nothing so I got out the old calibration solutions 4.0 and 7.0 and well come to find out it won't move up or down. Lol so just went and bought a new Hannah instruments hi98311 which I'm hoping will last me some time as I cost me quite dearly. Mostly because I had to get at hydro shop. So I paid for convenience. I tried using the ole drops but soon realized I can't hit 5.8 like I want so decided it was emergency time and had to go get a new one.
Your plants are looking very happy and vibrant keep up the good work.

Wow, looking good cherry haze. I feel ya on the ph pen mine broke last night, what's really bad is I switched brands of ph up and down. The guy said just use a tiny bit at a time it's strong. Well I used it and ph stayed the same so added more and more and more and after 1/4 bottle decided that the stuff was worthless. Grabbed my old ph down stuff and added the normal amount and still nothing so I got out the old calibration solutions 4.0 and 7.0 and well come to find out it won't move up or down. Lol so just went and bought a new Hannah instruments hi98311 which I'm hoping will last me some time as I cost me quite dearly. Mostly because I had to get at hydro shop. So I paid for convenience. I tried using the ole drops but soon realized I can't hit 5.8 like I want so decided it was emergency time and had to go get a new one.
Your plants are looking very happy and vibrant keep up the good work.

Thanks :) it's been hell w o the pen but can replace free on sat. Have a fish water test kit which is v accurate but only above 6.0 so I'm managing as I'm aiming for 6.1 for flower. These ladies just keep getting quietly fatter and fatter. My OH made me laugh tho - he went on stag to holland w big seed buying plans. I suggested we just buy here to take pressure off. The stories come back of never making it, sleeping on the floor of the hotel, some people so wasted they booked themselves 2 rooms in same hotel, some lost on way there on the euro star. OH partied like it was 1999 and couldn't walk for two days. I asked him to take me to this party place for our honeymoon. How did I know he'd never make it to the seed shop....

Back
Top Bottom