1st Time Grower needs help designing room. PLEASE HELP!!!

DaKindbuds

I'm actually already in the beggining of my 4th week of the veg cycle and things are going really well for the most part. I feel like I'm getting nicely dialed in with each strain. A green thumb can only get you so far though. It's getting to be summer and I don't have a central A/C. Right now I've got a fan in front of the window blowing air in and an oscillating one fanning the ladies. The temps stay at 75f give or take a degree and RH hovers around 45%. That isn't gonna last much longer without getting technical and this is where your help is needed. I've already learned so much from you guys at 420 that's why I'm turning to you. I value the imput and experience you have so please help me get started I'm willing to buy the equipment needed so if you know what I need to do, or if I have options to choose from maybe you can help me pick one. Thanks in advance. Grow on

What light you use? It looks rly close to the plants. You can add to each side of the reflector duct and fans, draw the air fron outside, buy leds..

Back
Top Bottom