Is it just the purple stems or is it showing other signs of a deficiency? Usually a deficiency will show many signs if you know what your looking for. most of the things I've read on the subject say don't try to fix "the problem" unless there's multiple signs of said deficiency because most people (especially beginning growers, myself included) get nervous and misdiagnose their plant and end up harming it with an over abundance of nutes that the plant didn't even really need. Go to that site and read the whole thing, then watch your plant and soon you'll be able to read her, that's the best advice i can give you. But if that's not the kind of advice you are looking for head over to the FAQ section and find stinky snids ask anything thread, there's a lot of good people there who know their shit

Thanks a lot this has been helpful. I think the only thing else is the bottom leaves are starting to brown on the tip

About the only thing I can add to what Leo suggests (and believe me, he is sending you in the right direction) is to look at your new growth after treating. The old damaged growth will not get better, it will stay the same. The new growth is your indicator of how things are doing now.
:goodluck:

About the only thing I can add to what Leo suggests (and believe me, he is sending you in the right direction) is to look at your new growth after treating. The old damaged growth will not get better, it will stay the same. The new growth is your indicator of how things are doing now.
:goodluck:
Great advice, i didn't know that until i read it in someone's journal (was it yours?) anyway i just assumed that unhealthy leaves would get what the needed and heal up.

IMG_406912.JPG
IMG_406713.JPG
IMG_406511.JPG

Any feedback?

Yea it's a little tough for me since I'm a first time grower and have no idea what the strain is. So idk if it's the strain or Deficiencies

Back
Top Bottom