2 Ed Rosenthal - 1 Topped - Side By Side Grow

Looking happy mate great job;) here are 2 thc
bomb autos i got going. 7 days also above ground;)
20160322_095941.JPG
20160322_095956.JPG

Looking good mate, have you grown 2 in the same pot before?

I have already decided on my next strain which will be started in roughly 3-4 weeks, my new choice of bean is a new strain from the seedbank where they are kindly donated from called White Dwarf Auto
Here's some info on her

Seed Type Autoflowering
Sativa (%) 0
Indica (%) 100
Difficulty Medium
Yield Medium
Height Low
Effect Energetic, Euphoric, Relaxed
Medical Effect Migraine, Pain, Stress

Origin & Popularity
Are you looking for a quick growing autoflowering plant? White Dwarf AUTO might be the plant that you are looking for! White Dwarf Auto origins from a cross between two powerful Indica varieties and a Ruderalis. White Dwarf Auto is prized for its intense effect in combination with its pleasant and mild smell and taste.

Production
White Dwarf AUTO is one of our many autoflowering plants that are very suitable for the novice grower. Not only does this autoflower plant grow and blossom very quickly, it is also ready for harvesting before you know it. White Dwarf AUTO remains small and powerful and will not get bigger than 60 centimetres. During the flowering periods the buds will become so beautifully white that they seem to glow. I can watch this plant for hours and dream away. Thanks to its low height and rapid flowering time it is a very good plant for the SOG method.

Character & Flavour
White Dwarf AUTO is a which is high in THC. This delivers precisely the powerful effect that you have been looking for; a deep relaxing stone. The taste and smell, however, are surprisingly fresh, light and fruity. This is quite unique for an Indica variety. Moments later, the sweet taste will be followed up by a robust and rich earthy flavor.
Not only does this autoflower plant grow and blossom very quickly, it is also ready for harvesting before you know it.

I have already decided on my next strain which will be started in roughly 3-4 weeks, my new choice of bean is a new strain from the seedbank where they are kindly donated from called White Dwarf Auto
Here's some info on her

Seed Type Autoflowering
Sativa (%) 0
Indica (%) 100
Difficulty Medium
Yield Medium
Height Low
Effect Energetic, Euphoric, Relaxed
Medical Effect Migraine, Pain, Stress

Origin & Popularity
Are you looking for a quick growing autoflowering plant? White Dwarf AUTO might be the plant that you are looking for! White Dwarf Auto origins from a cross between two powerful Indica varieties and a Ruderalis. White Dwarf Auto is prized for its intense effect in combination with its pleasant and mild smell and taste.

Production
White Dwarf AUTO is one of our many autoflowering plants that are very suitable for the novice grower. Not only does this autoflower plant grow and blossom very quickly, it is also ready for harvesting before you know it. White Dwarf AUTO remains small and powerful and will not get bigger than 60 centimetres. During the flowering periods the buds will become so beautifully white that they seem to glow. I can watch this plant for hours and dream away. Thanks to its low height and rapid flowering time it is a very good plant for the SOG method.

Character & Flavour
White Dwarf AUTO is a which is high in THC. This delivers precisely the powerful effect that you have been looking for; a deep relaxing stone. The taste and smell, however, are surprisingly fresh, light and fruity. This is quite unique for an Indica variety. Moments later, the sweet taste will be followed up by a robust and rich earthy flavor.
Not only does this autoflower plant grow and blossom very quickly, it is also ready for harvesting before you know it.

Sounds like an awesome plant puregreen. Can't wait to see how that one turns out after you kill it on your two Eds.:thumb:

Hope everyone's having a good Easter weekend, not much happening here, my girls are doing well and looking a picture of health.
Temps steady at 78 and humidity is 56%. I will start training both soon and the biggest one will be topped next week.
I am hopefully going to drop one of the White Dwarf auto beans tomorrow and I am setting up an outdoor grow with some Holland's Hope fem, Pure Chocolope fem and OG Kush fem. It should be a good summer!!!

Ten Days from breaking soil
20160325_200300.jpg
20160325_200357.jpg
20160325_200421.jpg
20160325_200431.jpg

Thanks beast:passitleft:
Think it will be Tuesday now before I drop one of the White Dwarf Auto's, waiting on post.... Not going to top her just some lst so I can see how see grows, then I will do another side by side with her, plus the outdoor grow, happy times ahead mate

Thanks Mr A. This has to be one of my all time favourite smokes so far plus they grow quick an am nearly out of bud!!!! gonna pull them out later to see if the bigger one is ready for topping and hopefully the smaller one will catch up. Been a bit busy but hopefully I will get to the post office Tue/Wed but will let you know mate.
Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday
:passitleft:

Thanks Mr A. This has to be one of my all time favourite smokes so far plus they grow quick an am nearly out of bud!!!! gonna pull them out later to see if the bigger one is ready for topping and hopefully the smaller one will catch up. Been a bit busy but hopefully I will get to the post office Tue/Wed but will let you know mate.
Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday
Thanks buddy. It's up there with my all time faves that is for sure. :thumb:

Quick Upadte

They both had one litre of water tonight with 1ml of pro-cal and 2.5 ml of medi-one. Both are looking strong and healthy.
I have topped one tonight, she was just onto her 4th node, here she is
20160327_201944.jpg
20160327_202049.jpg
20160327_202417.jpg

I will give her a week and she should bounce right back!!!

Time for an update

It's their 2 week birthday above soil today and everything's going well with my girls, the topped one seems to have responded well and the smaller of the two is catching up nicely.
I had a visit from postman pat today, oh what a nice surprise, x10 White Dwarf Auto, x5 Blue Berry Fruit Auto, x5 Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Auto (again), x10 Bubble Chum Gum Auto (never heard of it but will post details when I drop a bean) and x5 White Widow Auto and I was only expecting the White Dwarf!!!. I decided to drop x2 of the White Dwarf Auto into water today and they will go into soil tomorrow, although I am donating one of them to a friend when they germ.

Sorry for the upside down pics!!!

Ed Rosenthal Auto (the topped one)

20160329_195448.jpg
20160329_195516.jpg
20160329_195530.jpg

Ed Rosenthal - Not Topped

20160329_195627.jpg
20160329_195641.jpg

And then the White Dwarf

20160329_135321.jpg

You have an awesome postman. Mine normally brings bills not prezzies.

Girls look good, topped one doesn't appear to have missed a beat. :passitleft:

Thanks Mr A. The topped one is growing great, thought she might take a 3-7 days to recover but topping her seems to have had no effect at all, am one happy grower:thumb:
I hope you will be watching out for that red delivery van, should be round your parts end of the week and it wont be bills:rofl:

Thanks Mr A. The topped one is growing great, thought she might take a 3-7 days to recover but topping her seems to have had no effect at all, am one happy grower:thumb:
I hope you will be watching out for that red delivery van, should be round your parts end of the week and it wont be bills:rofl:

Sweeeet :rofl:

Time for an update

It's their 2 week birthday above soil today and everything's going well with my girls, the topped one seems to have responded well and the smaller of the two is catching up nicely.
I had a visit from postman pat today, oh what a nice surprise, x10 White Dwarf Auto, x5 Blue Berry Fruit Auto, x5 Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Auto (again), x10 Bubble Chum Gum Auto (never heard of it but will post details when I drop a bean) and x5 White Widow Auto and I was only expecting the White Dwarf!!!. I decided to drop x2 of the White Dwarf Auto into water today and they will go into soil tomorrow, although I am donating one of them to a friend when they germ.

Sorry for the upside down pics!!!

Ed Rosenthal Auto (the topped one)

20160329_195448.jpg
20160329_195516.jpg
20160329_195530.jpg

Ed Rosenthal - Not Topped

20160329_195627.jpg
20160329_195641.jpg

And then the White Dwarf

20160329_135321.jpg

Hell yeah pure green. It will be fun growing right along side of you with these new seeds. :thumb:
Your plants look awesome btw

Looking good man can't wait to see how they compare in the end.:thumb:

Thanks dirt, gonna be interesting to see which will yield more, my money is on the topped one by the way she has responded, big buds ahead

Back
Top Bottom