2 Ed Rosenthal - 1 Topped - Side By Side Grow

I'm in Washington state brother. I just figured you were there because you hooked pigeons up.

Pigeons was the first one on here to introduce themselves to me, he helped me months before I started a grow and we have stuck together on here ever since, or rather I follow the birdman among others like beast, Mr amzing, sweetsue, LA and many others and learn as much as I can. I occasionally get donated some beans to sample from various seedbanks and I like to spread the gifts around, only sometimes they don't get to where they should which is a bummer!!! Wouldn't the world be a better place if EVERYONE grew and appreciated this magical plant.
:passitleft:

I really thought the topped auto would be stunted, at least at the beginning. Proved me wrong. I also thought you weren't supposed to top autos. But, then again, I didn't even know what an auto was until I joined this site. Hell, I was trying to figure out what photos were. Lol

I thought it would be stunted myself but she has grown about a 3rd bigger than the other one, pistols are showing on both so we are now into preflower and stretch, I will be updating shortly

Thanks buddy, how are you and the family, great I hope. I got to catch up on your videos man, great stuff your doing. I had a look on youtube but couldn't find you, but I always know you will be here with your extended family:circle-of-love:
How are the hollands hope clones, what is there smoke like? I am going to be doing an outdoor grow with some of them this year along with others and stick with the auto's for indoors. Will be updating again tonight, both are starting to stretch great and I will be doing some Lst'ing on the one which I didn't top.

Family is great bro! I'm great! Everything is great!

I'm literally about 25 minutes away from handing in my second last exam and I'm done for the summer :slide:

Boy I can't tell you enough how amazing the Hollands Hope are!! You definitely need to get caught up on the videos. I give you a shout out just about everytime I look at the clones!!

Some of the best smoke I've ever had!! I've had the opportunity of growing this plant and harvesting it at every stage. Early, middle and late. Every single time I harvest it its tremendous!! Definitely within my top 5 favorite strains!! It just keeps giving!!!!

Lots of love my man!!

red pups - female seeds
Lemon skunk - greenhouse
Fruit punch - heavyweightso
Purple pine berry regs - secret valley seeds
Strawberry sour diesel - devils harvest
Cindy 99 - blimburn
Berry bomb - bomb seeds
I'm not sure yet which I'm starting first yet either the lemon skunk or the red purps.

Puregreen u can defol an auto from 3 week plus of life mate.as long as ur auto is in top health will not bother them 1 bit.snip away mate open them sites up jusy be prepared the week after to trim more leafs as they grow back in double numbers;) ur plants look super healthy mate keep up the good work;)

Puregreen credit to u also my friend.ur always very eager ti learn not afraid to ask for help and u have soaked up all the info along the way.shows in ur plants mate.so big well done mate top work.top grower in the making for sure;)

Quick Update

Both of the Ed Ros Autos are growing great, I have decided to leave the one which wasn't topped alone, I was going to do some Lst'ing on her and I still might but I really want to see her as she is, untouched, she is such a beautiful plant and I want to see what she can give me on her own. I have done a little more Lst'ing on the topped one, just to spread her out a bit more and open up more bud sites and I will give her a little defol at the weekend, or possibly before, see how things go!!!

Ed Ros Auto - Topped & Lst'ed

20160406_2110041.jpg
20160406_2120291.jpg
20160406_2123261.jpg

Not Topped

20160406_212424.jpg
20160406_2124441.jpg
20160406_2125271.jpg

And lets not forget White Dwarf Auto

20160406_2130081.jpg

Good Morning, well its morning here in the UK, just had my wake and bake and checked on the girls, they will probably have a feed tonight, depends how light there pots are later, both the Ed Ros Auto's have grown over an inch overnight and I have just tucked a couple of leaves on the one which wasn't topped, I'm still in two minds to do anything with her, will have a think about it today.
Just a quick photo of each

Topped - 23 Days from breaking soil

20160407_085925.jpg

Not Topped - Day 23 from breaking soil
20160407_085946.jpg

Topped lady is a butch bitch lol good work;):thumb:

The topped one has surprised me with how she has responded with being topped and Lst'ed, I don't normally go for butch girls but I will make an exception this time, she can get as big and butch as she wants and I'll still love her:rofl:

Autos love to be topped mate pics dont lie;) its upto us growers to push the limits and bring out the true beauty of autos. And ur all doing great work just awsome;)

I had to get my girls out for a feed so I thought I would do a little update at the same time. Both Ed Ros Auto's had 7.5ml of medi-one and 1.5ml of pro-cal in 1.5ltrs of plain tap water. I also decided to do a tiny bit of Lst'ing on the untopped one, I only bent her main stem over so the other sites get more light. The White Dwarf Auto is looking good and healthy, she should be ready in 55-60 days, if all goes well.

Ed Ros - Topped

20160408_202601.jpg
20160408_202645.jpg
20160408_202702.jpg
20160408_202735.jpg

Not Topped

20160408_202858.jpg
20160408_202916.jpg
20160408_202930.jpg
20160408_203953.jpg
20160408_204016.jpg

White Dwarf Auto - Day 5