2 Mars Pro II 128 & 1 Mars Pro II 160

Ahemait

I took the plunge. $1000usd.

I really hope my medical grow application isn't rejected because of some minor technicality. That would suck at this point : |

I guess I'll find out in 3-4 weeks. I need to work on my impulse control, don't you think? I do.

Anyhooker, I wonder if anyone has some experience with either of those particular models?

And uh, hi. I'm the new guy. : |

:circle-of-love:Wish you will get it.:Namaste:
Mars Pro II Cree and Epistar ,the design is same,the only different is the chips which they use:different Brand.But the growing will not be a big different.Personally,i prefer Mars Pro II Epistar160.:high-five:
I took the plunge. $1000usd.

I really hope my medical grow application isn't rejected because of some minor technicality. That would suck at this point : |

I guess I'll find out in 3-4 weeks. I need to work on my impulse control, don't you think? I do.

Anyhooker, I wonder if anyone has some experience with either of those particular models?

And uh, hi. I'm the new guy. : |

Hi Sarah. I've read many of your posts. You seem to be very dedicated to customer service.
I'm hoping the shipping time is short. I'm just waiting for my tracking number from Mae.

Hi Ahemait,thanks for your support.
May i know when did you place order? Is it a Mars Pro II Epistar 160? I will confirm with my colleague.
If you need to knwo anything ,please feel free to ask me here or at our main thread:Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion I will be there
Hi Sarah. I've read many of your posts. You seem to be very dedicated to customer service.
I'm hoping the shipping time is short. I'm just waiting for my tracking number from Mae.

Hey there.
My lights arrived today, a full day early.

I purchased a mars pro ii cree 128 (times 2) and the 160 epistar as well.

MY GOD THEY ARE BRIGHT! :thedoubletake:

They are the best light among our lights now.:bravo:
Hey there.
My lights arrived today, a full day early.

I purchased a mars pro ii cree 128 (times 2) and the 160 epistar as well.

MY GOD THEY ARE BRIGHT! :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom