A thread for the users of Mars-Hydro lamps

I'd enter if I could but I'm running multiple brands in my tent and can't afford the light reduction with running just my mars hydro 300's. Will be following along though.

When you send picture or video, mars hydro 300 included is Ok, welcom to joining in.

From my first grow under the mars hydro :)

420-magazine-mobile905447225.jpg

Very beautiful picture, how about your present ladies?:thanks:

420-magazine-mobile15767353.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1425110963.jpg

420-magazine-mobile814050953.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2054527805.jpg

Mars hydro 300 12 " from canopy 3rd week in flower ff oceanforest soil flowers everywhere love the mars hydro 300

:thanks:
Would you like to join in Mars Cup 4 picture contest?

12 White Widow S1
4 Train Wreck

under 4 Mars Pro II Epistar 80's

16_plants_under_4x_Mars_Pro_II_80-.jpg

Also color corrected the video I made for Mars-Hydro a couple of months back

[video=youtube;0gUvaclcwq0]
[/video]

Also started a YouTube channel for "Growing with the Devil" - Want to make it an educational thing I believe. Will probably develop as we go along. Want to make something cool here - feel free to subscribe

Growing with the Devil - YouTube

New room up and running.

32 Train Wreck from green house seeds are growing under two Mars Pro II Epistar 320. That's a total of 1600 watts.

420-magazine-mobile1426193787.jpg

12 White Widow S1
4 Train Wreck

under 4 Mars Pro II Epistar 80's

16_plants_under_4x_Mars_Pro_II_80-.jpg

I love this photo DeVille! It's like a MarsHydro Cannabis dance floor shot! Can't you just feel the thumping beats ? :party:

New room up and running.

32 Train Wreck from green house seeds are growing under two Mars Pro II Epistar 320. That's a total of 1600 watts.

420-magazine-mobile1426193787.jpg

Glad to see you feeling better it seems ... Those abx are doing the trick then? Happy to see you got 32plant project up
And running. .

Feeling a little bit better. Thanks for asking not sure the battle against the bacteria is over yet. Will take a blood test next week to see.

Regarding the COB. I believe it would be a great investment for you. You need something silent, something you can trust. This lamp is killing it.

I noticed that non of the plants I grow under it is stretching much. You can see on the plants they love the light. They all seem to stop at the exact same length. Very interesting.

Want to do a run in dwc to test how many grams per watt it can do. But first I need to finish the auto grow. Think they'll be ready before Christmas

Hey friends already tried the mars 900w on the past and loved it and now I want to get bigger yield and im in need of your help
What would you say its better:

- One 1200w
- 4 x 300w
- 4 x Eco 49
- Any other fixture mixing your products

thanks for your time I just want to get the bigger yield, sorry if this is not the right place to post

Hey friends already tried the mars 900w on the past and loved it and now I want to get bigger yield and im in need of your help

- One 1200w
- 4 x 300w
- 4 x Eco 49

thanks for your time I just want to get the bigger yield, sorry if this is not the right place to post
2 cobs?

So far its betwen:
- HLG 260 for $325
- Vero Model 2VL $320

I like the HLG more because of customer support, they reply super fast to my mail and shipping is just 45 more, also they stated it replaces a 600w hps (the mars said 450 hps).

- One 1200w
- 4 x 300w
- 4 x Eco 49

Several small lights will cover your plants better than one large light.

Just felt like showing you some different strains of hash I've been making the past week
:)
still not 100% well and I've been down for months so am very delayed with everything. Will start a new grow in the Mars Hydro tent this week and one in the tiny homebox tent.

The homebox will get the COB. Time to see how it performs in dwc with sensi seeds Big-Bud. May put in the Mars bars too in that tent.

Got another 16 plant dripper system for the Mars Hydro tent and will use 1 pro II Epistar 320 in there. And then I'm out of lamps so only 3 simultaneous grows this round (a friend is borrowing my pro 160).

Anyway. Here's some different strains of quality hash. Takes a lot of time to make but so definitely worth it.

ede2badd1aa3fb4293191e798418f3eb.jpg
32dd0608ad7af7a154324a77d0b5d333.jpg
2647e4f9e0b8af463ca344f802d65b00.jpg

All this hash is made from Mars Hydro grown plants

I am planning a Mars-Hydro weekend inside the garage. Have to clean a space around 120x120 cm :) That may sound easy, but my garage is so full the car has to live outside :) (We're talking piano's, pump organs and other misc huge antique instruments taking up the space)

Anyway - I was planning to take photos underway and see how far we get :) Have some autos in another tent which are starting to smell quite skunky now. Wonder if it can be Jack Herer.

Got any old band organs in there you need to just give away (street organ, bellows, punchcard music)?

sorry - I kinda collect. I'm a musician and these oddities may be older than I am, older than my dead grandparents as well. Actually the Piano is more than 200 years old. The pump organ I didn't get to date yet. But the Magnus organ I just got my hands on must be from the second world war.

I'll put it all in my record studio eventually. I just have to set it up first. I didn't only move, I changed the whole country I grow in :)

Got any old band organs in there you need to just give away (street organ, bellows, punchcard music)?

I'm a street organ, busker organ fanatic. I have plans to build one (think organ grinder). I just haven't got around to building it. Other things get in the way...like two tiny plants. :yummy:

Just felt like showing you some different strains of hash I've been making the past week
still not 100% well and I've been down for months so am very delayed with everything. Will start a new grow in the Mars Hydro tent this week and one in the tiny homebox tent.

The homebox will get the COB. Time to see how it performs in dwc with sensi seeds Big-Bud. May put in the Mars bars too in that tent.

Got another 16 plant dripper system for the Mars Hydro tent and will use 1 pro II Epistar 320 in there. And then I'm out of lamps so only 3 simultaneous grows this round (a friend is borrowing my pro 160).

Anyway. Here's some different strains of quality hash. Takes a lot of time to make but so definitely worth it.

ede2badd1aa3fb4293191e798418f3eb.jpg
32dd0608ad7af7a154324a77d0b5d333.jpg
2647e4f9e0b8af463ca344f802d65b00.jpg

All this hash is made from Mars Hydro grown plants
wow!!! Great job on the hash Deville ;)
any tips for making as I will be trying something similar in the comming weeks

Back
Top Bottom