2 part grow cycle

fault

So I have a 2 part grow room. I cut my clone right before 12/12 and now I'm in my 4th week of flower. My clone is in its 2nd week veg. Just started this thread to see how people timed there grow cycles.

I've used the above in the past & believe you may be referring to a perpetual style of growing :thumb:

Works really well with indicas due to their shorter flowering time & you can maintain a harvest roughly every two months.

I've seen journals of other growers who have had this on rolling monthly basis also :thumb:

How much longer does sativa take? What there's some grow journal like this, that would be awesome to follow!

I've had Sativa Dominant plants that were chopped on day 89. They could have used another week. Some Land Race Sativas can take 10 months to mature. That's why most are Indica/Sativa hybrids.

Feel free to check out my journals. They aren't quite truly perpetual yet, but getting pretty close.

How much longer does sativa take? What there's some grow journal like this, that would be awesome to follow!

Sativa are normally around 10 to 12 weeks with some strains being a little longer... so ya looking at 3 months just for flowering !

I'll have to have a look around for current journals in progress... or you can start checking here - Journals in Progress

Back
Top Bottom