2 plants, 1 looks great, other does not. Need a diagnosis.

a2zunknown

So put 4 seeds down, 2 made it past early sprouting and both looked good until rescent weeks. I'm at day 37. One has looked good the whole time. The other has had its share of problems. The leaves started to get brown/ burned tips and edges and wilted a little. I used a CaMg solution lightly and it seemed to help. Also used a Grow solution lightly and it got even better. Looked good and grew ALOT after this. I used it again last feeding and noticed the leaves started to curl downward. And got kinda wrinkly/leathery and shiny looking. Not sure if this is "the claw" or not. I have used all the same solutions on the other plant as well and it is looking awesome. Always had. Check the pics. Lemme know if you have any input. Thanks.

20140123_171105_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
20140123_171210_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
20140123_171056_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
20140123_171147_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
20140123_171045.jpg
20140123_171130_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

If you could post some pic. I could help find the problem better. Here's a link with a ton of problems. I hope you can compare your plant to the ones on this link to help you find the problem. Plant Abuse Chart

Oh sorry had to upload the images. You will see both plants in the images and you can see one is great and the ither is obviously not. Thanks.

Thanks for the help. It was def overwatered. I let it go an extra 2 days before watering and it bounced right back. I started inspecting a little more and ive noticed with both of the plants the main cola as well as the branches and stems, are red underneath. More so towards the top of the plant. Both plants seem very healthy. Very slight yellowing on the tips of the leaves on the one which was over watered (Samsara White Widow). I am thinking it may be a slight nute burn, gave some General Organics Diamond Black last feeding. I have backed way off nutes lately just fyi. Question is, am i looking at a deficiency or strain genetics? temp is 75f now, 24hr low was 72f high 81f.

Strains -Samsara White Widow and Samsara Green Love Potion.

Back
Top Bottom