2 weeks, i think im in trouble

siucsaluki11

Well, today i quit smoking temporarily. Ive been smoking at a decent rate, somewhere around 3.5 grams daily on avg lately. I am going back to working for my dad, just found out its going to be in as soon as 2 weeks. I can stretch it a bit longer if need be. But i would like to get back to working for his office as fast as possible. They pay 2x/hr what im making at my current job, and ill actually get atleast 40 hrs a week vs the 15 im getting at my current job. He has been working for this company for 21 years now and i really dont wanna fail a drug test for his company. They reserve the right to do random tests (ive worked there before i know how they do things) but they never do it, unless youre showing up for your first day at the job site, and since i wont be on site, not an issue. I hear everyone talking about the synthetic urine, how do you heat it properly? Honestly, if there is a way i can actually pass it with my own urine, id rather do it that way. The tests test for THC, PCP, coke, meth, all the fun stuff, lol. Only thing i have to worry about is THC. According to my dad they do test for dilution. These tests are done right in front of you after you take them. There is a convenient care facility down the road from the office which is where they send you. You go into a room. You may close the door, you may not run the water, and the last few times the toilet wasnt died any color. Im a big guy, 6'5 roughly 280lbs. No matter what i eat i dont seem to gain weight though. And i do tend to eat alot of junk food. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated guys and gals.

Smoke one for me :grinjoint::bong:
SIU

nah dude you'll be okay if you're not overweight. i passed mine after not smokin for like two weeks... maybe a little less. just drink loads of water (well, enough anyway) and eat healthy. don't put on any fat and burn more calories than you take in every day. and, again, drink plenty of water. eat blueberries or drink celestial seasonings blueberry tea. lol. i heard blueberries are cleansing... but yeah, do that and you should be fine. just don't worry!

Im a big guy, thats why im worried. Im not solid, but im not a fat ass. I played offensive line in football in HS, and lock (2nd row) in rugby. While yes i could stand to loose a few lbs, im not unhappy with my body the way it is. But i CANNOT fail this test, i would hate to embarrass my dad like that. If it were for any place besides his office, i really wouldnt care...but its for his office. I may try the synthetic route, they do not make you leave the door open, they didnt pat me down the other 3 times ive been there, and even if they do, i wear either 6" or 9" boots to work, so i can hide it there like i hid my smokes or chew in HS, lol. If anyone has any tips about the synthetic urine, please feel free to share.

I hear everyone talking about the synthetic urine, how do you heat it properly? Honestly, if there is a way i can actually pass it with my own urine, id rather do it that way.

So what is the aversion to synthetic urine? It comes with a heater and thermometer....foolproof...have used it many times....as long as the temp is between 90 and 100 degrees, your good

Synthetic Urine Kit (Fake Urine) - Test Clear

I actually went to their website before you guys suggested it, when i got there i had a chat window pop up and talked with an advisor from the site. Incredibly helpful guy, and that is the kit they directed me towards, well the link ended in P13C0 not P13C5, is there any difference between them? Now i just need to figure out the shipping as im still living at home, and im not so sure that would go over well when UPS shows up with a package for me and they think its my trophies from the sporting clays competition i was just in, but its synthetic urine.

I actually went to their website before you guys suggested it, when i got there i had a chat window pop up and talked with an advisor from the site. Incredibly helpful guy, and that is the kit they directed me towards, well the link ended in P13C0 not P13C5, is there any difference between them? Now i just need to figure out the shipping as im still living at home, and im not so sure that would go over well when UPS shows up with a package for me and they think its my trophies from the sporting clays competition i was just in, but its synthetic urine.

I have used the P13C5 succesfully numerous times. Buy the digital thermometer with it. The package comes very discreetly packaged with a "Internet Technologies" shown as the sender. ;)

Great, glad to hear, I spend a shitload of time on my computer and got friends who spend lots of time on theirs, so hopefully if it shows up when im at work and they arent, they wont open it or think anything.

Just practice a little to keep the heat right. usually you just nuke it for 10 seconds and then store it in your crotch. It usually stays within temp for a couple hours.

My m8 had a urine sample request after passing the first stages of an interview with Shorts AeroParts, he would smoke around 5 grams a day and was freaking out cause he needed the job, plus its a company that manufacters aeroplane parts witch means tests are strict, he stoped smoking on the Thursday and swaped a joint for a small glass of cranberry juice and on wednesday {test day} done the test an passed , whatever method you choose to use good luck..

Peace

My m8 had a urine sample request after passing the first stages of an interview with Shorts AeroParts, he would smoke around 5 grams a day and was freaking out cause he needed the job, plus its a company that manufacters aeroplane parts witch means tests are strict, he stoped smoking on the Thursday and swaped a joint for a small glass of cranberry juice and on wednesday {test day} done the test an passed , whatever method you choose to use good luck..

Peace

Very unreliable in my opinion.....

Lol i wouldnt try it either, but was just amazed his urine sample came up clean, no bullshit, there must be something in this irish cranberry juice...
Peace.

I am tested constantly for my job. I need to know that I can go to the clinic on request. The synthetic urine is foolproof and ready to go in only a few minutes....though not as tasty as cranberry juice! :smokin:

I'm 6' and am over 230lbs. I have passed about 5 tests using XXXtra Gold Cleansing Drink. Its for bigger people. Look on testclear.com. Just follow directions and you'll be fine.

do exercise every day, drink a ton of water, and go to the sponsors website and buy yourself something

Would excercise help? THC is absorbed by fat cells... if you're burning fat cells, wouldn't you be releasing their contents into your blood, thus eventually thru your kidneys and out?
Seems logical that excercise would boost THC levels in your urine... of course, logic often fails me in such areas.

Cheers!

Maybe I'm just thick headed, but I don't understand why any body would take a chance on a drug screen with their own urine......:ganjamon:

I,myself, prefer to use to use the drink. I've passed with powdered urine before,too. But that can be a pain. You have to keep it warm within, I'd say, about 3 degrees. I've used a toe warmer to do this. It brings the heat up though to usually around 110 deg or more and then you have to bring the temp down. This leaves you to have to use a thermometer or guess. Then the problems are is you have to sneak more stuff into the bathroom and you spend more time in there. They can get suspicious then. Also the one time I used PU I almost didn't have enough of a sample which the nurse commented on. She let it go through though.
I'm not trying to seem like an expert on this because I'm not. I'm only speaking from experience. Like I said I've gone through 5 maybe 6 drug tests in the last 10 years. They've been taken in only 2 different walk in centers. So I would also say being familiar with the collection site is very helpful also.
Random tests can be a different story. You need not to have smoked within 3 days of the test to use the drink. Anyway this is what they suggest. I've only done one random and this is when I used the PU.
Another thing is I don't want to look nervous. I know I'm always nervous. I try to get a conversation going with the sample taker about the weather, the day(I hate Mondays,glad its Friday, wish it was Friday,ect...) or anything to get my mind off where I am and hopefully to get them to converse.
Even with using the drink I always drink a lot of water and I try to set up the test for later in the day.

I see people making hash using cold water all the time, Me being one of them. Some I would say that THC is not affected by water. I believe that cranberry, lemon juice would be better in flushing your system. Water simpily dilutes pee and has no affect on cleansing. IMO of coarse.

Back
Top Bottom