20% Discount for 420 - Valid for 1 Day Only - April 20, 2016

I have been putting together a wishlist and changing my mind for the past few weeks on which strains would be good for a beginner. I have been all over your website and have enjoyed checking out the feedback and grow pictures from your happy customers. It filled me with confidence over the quality of seeds, shipping and customer service. The additional % off today was just icing on the cake!

Kudos, happy 4/20 and a big thanks for the 20% off coupon! I'll be back with a grow journal and look forward to sharing my results.

I have been putting together a wishlist and changing my mind for the past few weeks on which strains would be good for a beginner. I have been all over your website and have enjoyed checking out the feedback and grow pictures from your happy customers. It filled me with confidence over the quality of seeds, shipping and customer service. The additional % off today was just icing on the cake!

Kudos, happy 4/20 and a big thanks for the 20% off coupon! I'll be back with a grow journal and look forward to sharing my results.

Sure. Thank you very much :)

Happy 420

Back
Top Bottom