20 Years Research - 1st Grow

I picket up a 2000 for my sister. There's a little to much blue in it for me but it sure does the job. A little bit of wiring and you can mount the driver outside your grow space. Next to no heat! She likes Nordle, this is it under the farmer.
20200613_094511.jpg

I have a Gelato mom. I been so busy I haven’t taken 1 clone off her yet. I bet she 7 months old. Short stout and freeken beautiful. She’s next to be sheered.
I have a pic of her in my post about clones if you want to see her.
I like the idea of that. I will follow your exploits with interest.

I picket up a 2000 for my sister. There's a little to much blue in it for me but it sure does the job. A little bit of wiring and you can mount the driver outside your grow space. Next to no heat! She likes Nordle, this is it under the farmer.
20200613_094511.jpg
I see. Very nice. I love the sf1000, it's like a piece of modern art or an expensive contemporary lamp.

Let's see how I get on..

Thanks for the responses. Really appreciated.

Didn't water yesterday after finding the bent one. So really drying out now.

Got hygrometer and raised the light. Temps went from 32 to 26 ish.

Humidity was at 35. The central heating is on. Turned radiator off in the area. Sprayed some water on 2 of the tiled shower walls. Damp towel in there. Humidity now 42.

I will have to get a handle on that.

2Ft by 2ft by 6ft.

Researching, yeah. Never had the money or balls to go for it .
Pressed post too soon...

Meant to say, I ordered the sf1000 direct from US manufacturer for £120.. Only £7 freight. Buzzing with it.

Anyway, I am off to research nutes and air circulation/odour control, next.

Anyone had experience of either Gelato or the SF 1000?

Cheers
You could get crafty with the fart fan to help control the odor. Since it is in the bathroom I'm gathering.. I've seen it done!

Back
Top Bottom