• October: Vick074 - "CandyStore"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff

420 Magazine's Photo of the Year Contest 2023

Over the past year, 420 Magazine staff chose the winners of photo of the month. However for the annual contest, we have decided to let the community vote for the winner.

We salute the talented photographers who shot these incredible photos, some impressive work indeed.

With that being said, it's time to choose the most outstanding photo of the year!

Polls are now open! Voting closes at midnight, PST on January 31st.

Many thanks to our Sponsors for donating these amazing prizes!​

We are beyond grateful for your generosity.​

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Prize Package For 420 Magazine's Photo of the Year 2023

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Additional information on prize shipping can be found here

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:
:adore: 2023 Photo of the Year Contestants :adore:

January

@DeeBoy - "True Mac Fan Leaf"​

full

@Evergreen89 - "Seedling Trying To Hog The Bowl"​

full

@LizardMate - "Join Me For A Joint"

full

@Virgin Ground - "Love Cannabis"

full

May

@Cola Monster - "Sager Bloom Haze F2"

full

June

@Carcass - "ATF Twins"​

full

July

@Jon - “How’s a Girl to Choose?”

full

@Kanno26 - "Purple Queen Freedom Fighter"

full

@Justin Goody - "Wookiees Sunrise"

full

@Vick074 - "CandyStore"

full

@MicroGrowerMan - "Amnesia Trance"

full

@Trala - "Bringing Home the Christmas Tree"​

full

:goodluck: Good Luck to all of you! :goodluck:

😯😯😯 @Renee Roberts @420 that was very sneaky passing the power to the members 😂😂 tough choice but after much scrolling purple queen freedom fighter just puts a smile on my face 😁 so it's settled 👍 thanks for shearing everyone i remember a couple of these photos smoked me through out the year ill be back 😂😂 ✌️💚

Congrats on your wonderful pic Justin! 📸
Congrats Justin!
What a pic Justin! Congratulations!
Congratulations Justin :clap: Beautiful photo for sure! 👌

:passitleft:
congratulations Justin
Like VG said fantastic but also awesome shot!

Nick
Fantastic job , Justin!

Congrats!! 🎉

I really want to take a minute and thank @420 and staff for the opportunity, the contests, the vote, everything on this site. Coming from a guy who left and came back because I actually missed this place, it really means a lot. Thanks for having me.

Congrats to all the yearly/monthly winners and all who entered knowing they may get 0 votes, I know that feeling as well.
Thanks to everyone who helped along the way and to all those who voted and make these contests exciting.
Great prize package too, some really amazing stuff in there that I'm going to really enjoy and use asap!

On a HUGE side note, thank you to @Virgin Ground who made Wookiees look even better than I knew it could in POTY, as well as her other accomplishments this year already. I feel like a proud plant Dad from all the way across the country.
@Trala is making the next contestants happen right now across the world. Life is good and so is the weed.

I'm blessed to have this view to take pics, it's magical every day. Eagles, Orcas, Storms, Airplanes and everything else find their way into my pics here. Glad the plant has secured a forever place on this site now too.

#wookieenation

Back
Top Bottom